v.

"H-Hey, Optimus, hold up," Onyxia whispered to the Prime, who was in the process of lifting Mikaela into Sam's bedroom through the window. Looking into the room, she summoned her holoform to assist both humans in looking before transforming into her alt mode to wait. If anyone knew what her bag looked like, it would be her.

"What? What is it?" Samuel whispered harshly, taking a moment to be nice and help Mikaela in through the window.

"Time is short," ushered Optimus.

"They really want those glasses," added Mikaela. "I'm gonna help you."

"I'm here too," Onyxia spoke up, causing Samuel to let out a shriek.

"God! Don't scare me like that, for God's sake!"

"Apologies, maybe you should develop your spacial awareness skills?" she suggested harmlessly, eliciting a cry of aggravation from Samuel. She flinched at the sight and watched awkwardly as the boy flung papers and clothes all over the place in an attempt to find her bag.

"No, no, it's definitely not here," he concluded, looking at both Mikaela and Onyxia.

"What do you mean?" Mikaela asked him.

"The bag. Not here, Mikaela."

"So, not only did you carelessly handle my bag, but you have also lost the glasses with it," Onyxia summarised.

"Well, I didn't know the glasses were in the bag, Onyx!" he snapped.

"Well, these Autobots are gonna be pissed if we can't find the bag, Sam. Not just Onyxia," Mikaela said with a slight frown.

"S-So what I think you should do is just check this whole..." Samuel made a motion of sweeping his table clean, "This whole section here. Just give it a clean sweep, and I'll get the corner here."

Mikaela began doing what he requested, only to get stopped when she grabbed a box. Samuel rushed to snatch the box out her hands before it was opened, telling her, "That's my private--Sorry. That's nothing."

"You just..." Mikaela trailed off, looking at Samuel as he placed the box under his mattress.

"I know, but I did not tell you to just look inside my treasure chest," he replied.

"You should be way more specific so I don't get in trouble in your room. I'm already stressed out enough."

"Me too, Samuel. Could you just...tone it down, please?" Onyxia added, only to get a sharp glare from Samuel.

"What now?" he turned to Mikaela and joined her as she looked out the window. Outside were all the Autobots in their alt modes on the back lawn.

"No. No, no, no, no, no. This is not hiding. This is not hiding," repeated Samuel. "This is my backyard, not a truck stop. Oh, God." The boy walked away from the window with his hands cupped around the back of his neck. To try to assist the boy, Onyxia moved her alt mode to the street.

"Sam, Sam, Sam, Sam. Sam!" Mikaela whispered. "He's back again." Optimus peered into the room through the window.

"I can't deal with this. I can't deal..." looking below the window, Samuel was left in complete shock. "This is my mother's flower..."

"Oops," Optimus simply said.

"Okay, listen. You gotta listen to me. If my parents come out here and they see you, they're going to freak out. My mum's got a temper, okay?"

Optimus sighed, "We must have the glasses."

"I know you need the glasses. I've been looking everywhere. They're not here. They're definitely not here."

Pinching the bridge of his nose, Optimus requested that the boy keep searching.

"I need you to be quiet for five minutes. Ten minutes. Okay? Please, I'm begging you. You got to...you're making a racket. I can't--I can't concentrate. You want me to look and I'm hearing..."

"Calm down, calm down."

"You got to do something here. You got to do something here," Samuel pleaded.

"Autobots, fall back," Optimus commanded. With a sigh of relief, the human retreated away from the window.

"What's the matter with you? Can't you be quiet? He wants us to be quiet," Onyxia heard her father scold both Ratchet and Ironhide. Just moments later she could hear the sound of electricity crackling followed by the incredibly loud sound of a crash and sirens going off for a brief second; Ratchet had fallen. From what she had no idea, but god forbid he could have some kind of coordination.

The lights in Samuel's room shut off and Onyxia assumed that all the lights in the house were shut off too. Ratchet definitely disrupted a power line.

"Sam?"

"Sammy?"

"Oh, you're kidding me!" Onyxia groaned. If things couldn't get any worse, Ratchet had come back to shine a bright light into Samuel's room. Ironhide and Optimus had even come back too. She wanted to rip her hair out as much as Samuel wanted to.

"Ratchet, point the light," Optimus ordered. To make matters worse, Samuel's parents had begun knocking on the bedroom door.

"No!" Onyxia whispered harshly. "Father, I am not known to listen to rules, but for you not to listen to them is completely out of character!"

"Listen, we got a major issue in here. What's with the light? You gotta stop the light. What's going on? Turn it off. You gotta tell him to shut it off," Samuel said to Ironhide.

"Sam, are you in there? How come the door's locked? You know the rules! No doors locked in my house!"

His father began counting down from five as Samuel rushed to hide Mikaela and Onyxia unsummoned her holoform. Transforming back into her bipedal mode, she made her way back to the window only to duck down quickly at the sight of Samuel's mother. Optimus was unlucky enough to realise that he was within view of Samuel's father and swung away from the window. He hit the house harshly, causing the building to shake and the lights to flicker back on.

Ordering the Autobots to hide, Optimus pressed himself against the roof on the left of Samuel's room. Bumblebee hid under the patio roof, hitting the hanging lights as he struggled to find a decent position. Jazz hid right under the room's window and Ironhide hid around the corner, preparing his cannons for some unknown reason.

"Oh, no!" Samuel's father cried. "Look at the yard. The yard is destroyed. Judy? Better call the city. We got a blown transformer! Power pole's sparking all over the place! Yard's a waste. Trashed. Gone. It's a wash. The whole yard." As the man continued to complain about the damage done to the yard, he and his wife left the room and the Autobots left their hiding spots.

"The parents are very irritating," Ironhide grumbled, charging up his cannons.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," Ratchet brushed off, only for attention to be drawn back to Ironhide as he asked Optimus if he could kill the two humans.

"Ironhide, you know we don't harm humans," Optimus chastised him. "What is with you?"

"Well, I'm just saying we could. It's an option." When he finished speaking, Onyxia picked up the sound of a large group of cars driving towards their location. It was no coincidence.

"Autobots, retreat," she ordered.