liv.

"We'll intercept in just a minute," Onyxia informed her father, who had gathered Bumblebee, the humans, Hound, and Ironhide. Lockdown had made his appearance and was, no doubt, pissed that Optimus and Onyxia were missing from his ship. What she liked to refer to as the 'ship's asshole' was currently acting as a massive magnet, picking up all sorts of metal objects and tearing apart buildings that were in its range.

It seemed to be just her luck that when she was just about to join them that debris from the 'ship's asshole' fell in front of and on top of her. With a grunt, she transformed into her bipedal mode and pushed the debris off her. She sent an apologetic look to the humans that were just a metre away from her inside a car, but it didn't last long as a rush of water from the ocean spilled onto the road. She lost her grip on the ground, colliding harshly with the wall on the other side of the road.

"Go, go, go!" she yelled at the humans, watching as they screamed at each other and soon began to drive backwards, away from the rushing water. She stumbled onto her peds, trying not to lose her balance against the strong current, and sprinted after the group. All sorts of debris like ships and buses continued to fall onto the road and it became a constant struggle just to avoid everything as they fell. Further ahead of her, she could see her father knocked to the ground by another rush of water as another part of the wall broke.

"Autobots, fall back!" Optimus cried desperately as Lockdown's ship made a fast approach. Onyxia scrambled away, watching as the pterodactyl Cybteronian managed to save a triceratops Dinobot from being carried into the air.

She returned to the city, following her father while the triceratops Dinobot followed her. It leapt into the air and caught a small Decepticon ship in its jaws as it was flying above them. It took a bit longer than she wanted, but the humans soon made their way to them and she greeted Grace and Abigail with a nod.

"Cade," Optimus acknowledged with relief before he spoke into the comms, "Autobots, get this bomb over the bridge and out of the city!"

"Ship!" Grace exclaimed, sprinting away with the humans as Lockdown's ship approached again. This time, most of the Autobots weren't so lucky to escape the magnetic pull. Onyxia let out a strangled cry as she felt her peds being carried up and she lost her balance, falling forward as she was lifted into the air alongside her father and all the Dinobots.

The building above them was used as an anchor for most of them, but Onyxia flew right past it, flailing wildly as the pull of the ship lifted her up unevenly. Sometimes it would be her peds but once she had fallen forward, it would lift her shoulders. She couldn't even shoot the 'ship's asshole' because she was out of ammo. So, all she could do was float up helplessly until she was just a few metres from being killed, no doubt. That was when she saw a bright red missile fly past her and straight into the magnet, causing it to explode and let everything it was lifting go. With a loud scream, she fell towards the ground, trying to land on the building she passed but failing miserably. It was only when she was sure she was going to be flattened into a pancake that the pterodactyl Dinobot grabbed her shoulders and carried her to where Bumblebee, all the Dinobots, Ironhide, Crosshairs, and the humans were.

"Primus, thank you," she breathed out, receiving a chirp from the creature before it let her go and flew back into the air.

"Onyxia, I'll be taking most of the humans out of the city," Ironhide, in his altmode, informed the Prime, who nodded. "Optimus has ordered us to get out of the city and has gone to finish Lockdown, although Cade has followed, which is the only issue."

She nodded again, mulling over what to do before she looked at Bumblebee, who was in his altmode and carrying Tessa and Shane. She couldn't fight with Cade or Optimus, she'd be too much of a liability. So, the next best thing she could do would be to protect Bumblebee, considering that he would be left alone while the others left to protect the seed as it left the city.