Chapter 8

"God, I look like Dracula's bride!" Jennie whines as she wonders into the kitchen and plonks herself down on the kitchen chair aimlessly.

"Good Afternoon Miss Kim." Lisa smirks swigging a cup of coffee as Jennie's eyes fly open.

"Lisa!" Jennie jumps nearly falling of the chair while looking at her surrounding. "Shit." She curses with a heavy breath as she sits back down. "It wasn't a dream." she whines head in hands as Lisa chuckles.

"Fortunately not." Lisa beams spinning around to brew another coffee for Jennie. "Am I usually in your dreams?" Lisa teases.

"Honey, who's dreams aren't you in?" Jennie quips back managing to gain the strength to raise her head briefly to smirk at Lisa before dropping her head back in her hands.

"Still got your wit I see." Lisa says placing a cup of coffee under Jennie's nose.

"Never leaves," Jennie says dramatically while hugging the warm cup of coffee in her hands. "I apologise now for everything I did last night." Jennie says with a pout and closed eyes, her head hurts, her stomach hurts and if she opens her eyes Lisa will see without a shadow of a doubt that she isn't sorry at all and that could risk the whole Lisa feeding her process she's slowly leaning towards.

"I thought drunk Jennie and sober Jennie weren't on speaking terms." Lisa says full of amusement as she places a seat opposite Jennie making Jennies worry kick into first gear as her eyes flicker over to the oven and frying pan.

"Oh they're not." Jennie drags out with widened eyes and a grunt. "I'm all for one door closes another door opens, ya know. My moto." Jennie explains. "Well sober Jennie anyway. Drunk Jennie is a stupid bitch that keeps opening the same fucking door she's stupid as hell and annoying." Jennie explains. "I thought you were going to work?"

"So you remembered?" Lisa says surprisingly impressed by Jennie hadn't blanked out completely.

"Curse of the big brain. Don't forget a thing."

"Oh that's right." Lisa grins. "Too heavy and too big." Lisa laughs remembering how Jennie let her head drop on her shoulder to ease the weight.

"That's the one." Jennie says tapping her brain as her eyes flicker over to the frying pan once more.

She really is hungry. "Speaking of food." Jennie says with a cheeky glint.

"We're not speaking of food."

"That's weird, could have sworn you just said bacon." Jennie says mocking confusion as she stares into space refusing to let her face break this master plan.

"Are you hungry?" Lisa smirks with raised eyebrows.

"Jheeze." Jennie breathes looking more relieved than she does on Christmas morning. "For a minute there I was worried I thought you weren't going to feed me, this would definitely be a one night stand thing then."

"We didn't have a one night stand." Lisa shakes her head while standing up to turn the stove on.

"Sure, whatever you want to call it then. You invited me back, we had drinks, we had chat, you almost kissed me, we woke up and you made me breakfast before I do the walk of shame. One night stand." Jennie says casually shrugging her shoulders while tilting her head to the side. Lisa's arse really was something.

"Ok, so first you didn't tell me your address there was no inviting. You had water, we mainly listened to your voice, by the way, I think you love the sound of your own voice."

"Angelic isn't it." Jennie pipes up proudly earning a roll of the eyes.

"Then I didn't almost kiss you, you almost kissed me I went to bed. You were intoxicated."