Chapter 23

"Ummbafktobed." Jennie mumbles beneath the mountains of pillows that she piled on her head the moment Lisa got up.

"You know I don't speak pillow Jennie." Lisa says amusingly while pulling Jennie's top over her head that she didn't so kindly help find.

"Come back to bed Lisa!" She grunts barely moving the pillows at all but enough so Lisa can see her lips speaking through a hole. Lisa rolls her eyes with a grin while opening Jennie's drawers in search for socks. "what kind of freak are you?" Jennie questions while tightening the pillow down on her head refusing to allow any sunlight in her eyes at this god awful hour.

"It's refreshing." Lisa says simply while pulling the socks on her feet.

"It's sweaty and dirty." Jennie deadpans. "Didn't you get enough exercise last night?" Jennie questions not missing a beat. "Scratch that, Why haven't you got a hangover?" Jennie quips suddenly finding the answer to that question worth all the sunlight in the world as she throws the pillows aside and glares at Lisa. "I was expecting to take care of you this morning."

"I don't get hangovers." Lisa says while already crawling over the bed to kiss Jennie's pouty lips and ignoring her glare.

"What do you mean you don't get hangovers?" Jennie frowns her lips unmoving against her girlfriends. "It's the rule. You drink, you get punished for all the stupid shit you did the night before, including drinking. What planet do you come from?" Jennie huffs dramatically with the deepest frown Lisa's ever seen before her eyes and hair are disappearing with a huff beneath the stack of pillows once more.

"I'm sorry?" Lisa laughs placing her hand on Jennie's quilt covered hip. "If it makes you feet better I can pretend I have a hangover when I come back and you can take care of me?" She offers lowering herself closer to the pillows in hope Jennie will reappear.

"Not a chance." Jennie says firmly her finger appearing from no where holding a pointed finger to Lisa. "You would have been lucky to get it anyway." She mumbles and Lisa's laughing quietly to herself again rolling her eyes once more. "You ruined it." Jennie says defeated. "Just go before you wake me up even more." She says. " I know you're laughing the beds shaking. This is not funny." Jennie huffs.

"Go back to sleep you grump." Lisa instructs knowing exactly what Jennie's like in the morning when she's not crashing to the floor in a rush to work.

"You make me the grump." Jennie whines back and Lisa just knows she's pouting. "You could lay with me have a hangover and be ill, but nope smarty pants over there doesn't get hangovers and wants a run. You could have told me you were weird before I slept with you."

"Would that have stopped you?" Lisa smirks pulling her hair into a ponytail before turning around as the room falls silent.

"Probably not." Jennie says.

Lisa laughs.

Lisa kind of has to agree with Jennie though. It should be illegal to wake her.

---

When Lisa gets back from her run the flat is more alive than when she left. Jisoo's cooking bacon rolls in the kitchen, while Irene, well Lisa's not really sure what she's doing with her legs over the top of the couch while her head hangs off the bottom while groaning rather loudly.

"Morning." Lisa greets her grin already in place as her eyes flicker between the two.

"Morning." Jisoo chimes happily tossing the bacon over in the pan. "You're up early." Jisoo frowns.

"Went for a run." She explains to which Jisoo's face turns funny.

"What fricking planet are you from, woman?" She says with widened eyes before turning her attention to Irene. "She can barely lift her head off the floor and you're running a fucking marathon."