chapter ten

ella

This is not how I expected to spend the end of my eighteenth birthday party.

For the better part of three hours, I was celebrating the end of my childhood and the upgrade to adulthood with my best friends. Now, I'm in my room with the boy I shouldn't love anymore, and I'm about to crumble at any given second.

I have half an hour left before I'm supposed to be ushering a bunch of drunk teenagers out of my house, but I'm sure one of my friends will handle that. I know that least one of them saw me go upstairs, and who followed. That means I can pretty much one-hundred percent guarantee they know where I am and who I'm with.

I definitely should've seen this coming, considering the fact that it's my eighteenth birthday party and alcohol is involved. When you mix me, Adam, and alcohol together, it's no secret what the end result will be. It's always the same thing, it's honestly just a matter of where we are.

I'm now standing in my room with Adam, who's chest is pressed up against my back. His hands are on my shoulders, and he slowly starts to massage them. Every push is a little harder than the rest, and I can't help but let a shaky sigh slip out. He knows what he's doing, and I'm not going to stop it at all. Right now, he's a man on a mission and I'm just here for the ride.

His right hand slowly slides lower, and I feel him gently tug on my zipper. He places a kiss on my jaw and then brings his lips up to my ear. I practically fall over from the sheer desire rushing through me, and what he whispers makes my knees physically buckle.

"I don't think you need this dress on anymore. Do you?"

All I'm able to do is shake my head no, and that's all the confirmation he needs to pull the zipper down. The dress falls down to the floor, and I'm left standing in basically nothing. There's only so much control I have over myself, and I don't think it'll be lasting longer than the next few seconds, if I can even hold on for that long.

As soon as I feel him rest his hands on my hips, I fold. I spin myself around and kiss him, driven by all of the passion and lust I'm feeling for him right now. I know how wrong this is, especially since we both aren't thinking straight and are letting our feelings influence our decisions. The only problem is, it just feels so right.

He immediately kisses back, and we're making out within seconds. His hands squeeze my hips, holding me tight as he kisses me, almost like this is the last time he'll ever get to do it. Every one is fueled with passion, want, need, desire, love, affection, and each one is better than the last.

I feel his hands move lower, and it's not too long before I'm hoisted up into the air. I quickly wrap my legs around his waist, pulling him that much closer to me. Our kisses are getting sloppier, but I don't even care. I need to be around him, near him, kissing him, anything. I don't care what it is, I just need him.

Suddenly, he starts kissing my neck and it's like I'm in paradise. I lean my head back and let the sensations take over my body, allowing myself to feel. He walks with me in his arms over to my bed, and places me on my back. We start making out again, my hands cupping his face to pull him down and his arms holding him up on either side of me.

It's not enough though, so I decide to take matters into my own hands. I push him off of me and sit up, then pat the spot next to me. I give him a grin and tuck the loose strands of hair behind my ear. "Adam, I think you should sit right here."

"Oh yeah?" he asks teasingly. "And why's that?"

I roll my eyes playfully, causing him to smile. "Just do it, you idiot."

And do it he does. He sits next to me and wraps his arm around my waist, pulling me back into him and reconnecting our lips. I make myself comfortable in his lap, and his hands find their way back to my hips. Right now, nothing could be better than this.

All of a sudden, he takes his right hand and gently drags it up my back, unclipping my bra in one quick motion. I shake it off quickly and throw it on my floor, because that's the least of my problems right now. Besides, my bra usually ends up on the floor when I'm with Adam anyway. This isn't anything new for either of us.

I lift myself up onto my knees, somehow managing to get even closer. Adam takes this opportunity to rest his hands on my lower back, moving them lower almost immediately. I think he wanted to see if I would mind, but he knows I never do.

Since I'm now shirtless, I think Adam should be too. I tug at his t-shirt, asking for permission to take it off. He pulls away and rips it off, revealing his stunning body. To say I almost start drooling is an understatement, but I somehow manage to keep it together long enough to kiss him again.

It isn't long after that before all of our clothes are on the floor, because I can't resist him... especially when he's shirtless. Even though we're both ridiculously drunk, he's still making sure that I'm okay and I'm enjoying myself. And honestly? I don't think I've ever felt better than I do now. I've basically been reduced to a squirming mess, and all of it is thanks to Adam.

By the time everything is said and done, I fall asleep with my head on Adam's chest, worn out and exhausted from what we just did. I don't ever think we've ever done that for as long as we did, even though most of it was Adam taking his sweet time to make me fall apart.

Not only did he succeed at that, but he gave me a birthday present I'm certainly never going to forget.

**a/n**
well.. i wanted to test my limits and i think this accomplished it. i have no other comment.