Chapter 7: Temptations

Crimson and I walked to his room then he grabs a big t-shirt from his closet and throws it at me, I caught it but was confused. He saw the look on my face then spoke.

" Don't give me that look it's something to sleep in get dress and try to get some rest I'll be next door if you need me." Crimson says then he left to room

I took off the my clothes leaving nothing but my bra and underwear, then I proceeded to put the T-shirt on. It's was big and was like a little dress in it's own way. It was quiet no noise just silence in the room. I sat on Crimson's bed thinking replaying that kiss over and over again. I couldn't stop thinking about it or him. I decided to try and get some sleep but I couldn't. My body wouldn't let me. My heart was racing and wouldn't calm down. Eventually I looked at the time and I saw it was midnight. I got up from the bed and start to leave the room. The guys was most likely asleep so there was no worries of them seeing me in the t-shirt. I walk downstairs to go to the kitchen but the light was on I freaked out and was about to leave but a familiar voice spoke.

"What's the matter Princess can't sleep." Crimson say's holding a glass of water

"Um no." I says looking down

I couldn't just say no I can't sleep cause my thoughts are pledged with that kiss. I would die of embarrassment if he knew. Crimson just laughed anyways. What was so funny?

"I would have think that you'd be fast asleep by now, come over here. I have something that would do the trick." Crimson says gesturing me to come over so I did.

I walked over to him and he just flicked my forehead.

"Ouch! what was—" I said before passing out

The next morning.....

I woke up and I was in Crimson's bed I was so confused what happened last night. Whatever he did to me it helped. I didn't want to get up from the bed I just sat there. There was a knock on the door. Then it opened there was Crimson holding clothes.

" I had help from Ivy. She downstairs, get ready and talked to her she was really worried." Crimson says as he puts the clothes down and left

I went to the bathroom to get ready. I turned on the shower. I removed my clothes then hopped in the shower. As I was washing myself I still had lingering thoughts of last night it played in my head like a record player. When I got out of the shower I went to get dress . The outfit was a sundress simple but cute. I looked in the mirror then I realized something, I had dark purple marks on my body still. There's no way I could go downstairs with these marks on my body. I panic I looked around trying to find a jacket or something. Eventually I found a black leather jacket in Crimson's closet. I sigh in relief and put it on. It went with the dress oddly enough, even if it didn't I'll still wear it. It covered the marks too so that was lucky for me that Crimson had it laying around. I went downstairs and there was Ivana. She saw me and ran to hug me but back off for a second to look at my outfit.

" Hey don't do that again you scared me Melia. And what's with that jacket I didn't pick that out for you." Ivana asks

" ohh I um got cold so I borrowed it." I say hoping that she doesn't press the matter

" Stealing now are we. Looks like I might be a bad influence on you princess." Crimson says smirking acting like it wasn't his fault I had to wear this jacket in the first place.

" Relax I'll return it to you later." I say looking down

" Right not the point anyways what's your game plan you can't run away forever you have to come home before the whole kingdom goes out to look for you." Ivana says

I looked at her in confusion then looked at Crimson he just sighed then said " Look she your friend and I don't think it's my place to be tell others your business. So I didn't tell her."