Chapter 1: An Unexpected Event

???- so for-
The bell rang, stopping the professor's lesson. He sighed.
???- and again I didn't finish the lecture... You are very unique guys... Go to your extra lessons now. Quick!
All the students nodded, and walked away... Except two, and this is where our story begins...

Cn- alright Sherbet, see you later!
Said the smiling cookie, looking at Sherbet Cookie.
Sh- see you later! I just hope I don't get home dead tired...
He got up, then turned around and ran away as fast as possible.

Sh- gaaaaaah!!! How am I late?! I was early two seconds ago!!!!
Sherbet suddenly entered a huge room... With only two cookies inside. One was the art teacher, Oyster Cookie, the other was Stardust Cookie, one of Sherbet's two classmates. And yes, there are only three students in that class. Oyster chuckled, seeing the now breathless boy.
Oy- good morning Sherbet...
Sh- I'm.. Sorry... For being... late...
Oy- don't worry, Stardust got here just before you did, so...
Sd- I don't want to talk about the reason...
Sh- traffic in the halls?
Sd-... Not... Exactly...
He averted his gaze so as not to be noticed, he was most likely embarrassed. Sherbet sat down in the chair next to him.

Shortly after, another cookie arrived, a very fiery one... Literally.
Oy-... Good Morning... Capsaicin Cookie...
Ca- good morning professor! I'm sorry I'm late, there was a fight in the halls and I stopped it.... by stepping in.
Sd- as usual of course...
Capsaicin turned as red as a tomato, and screamed.
Ca- H-HEY!!! It's in my hot spirit to fight, okay?!
Sd- no one's judging you, don't worry...
Ca- good...
The two looked at each other before laughing. Oyster looked at them and sighed, but on her face there was a sincere smile.
Oy- if you're done we can start class... You might enjoy these art hours.
Capsaicin sat on the opposite side of Stardust. Oyster took out a sheet of paper, on which she had marked everything out for the day.
Oy- mmmmmmmmmmh... Oh, yeah, right! Guys, today we will talk about arcane magic! A topic that if someone hadn't explained it to me until yesterday I wouldn't even know...
Oyster laughed, along with the three boys. Capsaicin then thought for a moment and raised his hand as high as he could.
Oy-... Yes, Capsaicin? No, you can't go to the bathroom, wait at least five minutes.
Ca-... I just don't have the slightest idea of ​​what arcane wizardry is.
Sd- it's a bit like drawing the magic circles we did in the previous lessons... They are much more complex, but much more powerful... Some have gone crazy trying to make some specific types of glyphs...
Ca- OOOOOOOOOH! Got it- wait, if Sherbet is the only one that perhaps can use magic among us, how comes that we have to learn to draw magic circles?
Sh- I don't know whether what I do should count as magic...
Oy- because this is the only way for you to learn both drawing and history in general.
Ca-... Now I remember...
Stardust and Sherbet laughed; Oyster had already given these exact same reasons during the hours of the last class, concerning magical art, and every time Caspaicin asked that question, they died laughing. Oyster chuckled, then stopped the boys.
Oy- okok, that's enough... Let's start the lesson...

The lesson began, and boring explanation after boring explanation, finally the cookiea were drawing an arcane magic circle. There was no risk of activating any kind of magic anyway. Stardust Cookie was drawing a magic circle of arcane time magic, Caspaicin Cookie one of arcane fire magic, while Sherbet tried one of ancient healing magic. It wasn't difficult at all, they just had to copy the picture in front of them, but still, Sherbet couldn't draw anything, unlike the other two...
Sh- mmmmmmmmmmh... Why can't I draw it? I have the image in front of me... It's as if something is blocking me... Maybe I'm doubting myself...
The cookie was trying to draw it in the air, but still he wasn't good at it, and was getting mad. Not that he was ever any good at art anyway. He couldn't let his mind wander for some reason, kind of like Stardust. Meanwhile, Capsaicin looked like an artist from birth with his charcoal pencil... Literal charcoal. Oyster was also trying to draw something. All of a sudden, the boy completely lost control. He wanted to scream, but he couldn't...
Sh-...
Suddenly he started drawing a magic circle, which looked like it was coloring itself... Then he left the room without being noticed.