Chapter 10: A Visit In The Soul Realm

Ss- mmmmmmmmh...
Lb- princess...? Is everything fine...? You've been in here for over an hour...
Ss-... Ah!
Sakura Soul Cookie woke up from her trance, and got a little angry with Lost Butterfly Cookie.
Ss- excuse me!!! Do you think it's okay to wake up someone who's thinking...?! It's not a good thing at all, trust me!!! Let's see if I do it with you next time...! Let's see where you stick the spear...!
Lb-... Where the fuck do you want me to stick your spear? In the ass?
The two looked at each other in silence, then laughed. This was just one of the conversations they had... Almost always, at least when they were in the realm of souls. Lost Butterfly then looked at Sakura Soul with great concern.
Lb- seriously but princess, what's up with you...? Was he still thinking of our lord...?
Ss-... Mh mh...
The girl sighed.
Ss- the thing is... I can't help but think about him... Everything that happened a thousand years ago with Polar Star Cookie...
Lb-... I guess... Would a visit to the big tree where he is exiled make you feel better my prince...?
They nodded, seeming quite happy with the idea. Lost Butterfly nodded and took him out of the huge building where the two lived.

Lb- excuse me, humble coachman...
???- o-oh, first knight Lost Butterfly Cookie...! What brings you here....?
Lb- the princess wanted to go and visit the big tree where our lord is stuck...
???-... Oh, of course, take a seat...
The coachman opened the doors of the majestic carriage on the pearly black, adorned with sinuous and elegant decorations, all equipped, and in front, two small statues of two dragons flew, one looked more like a spirit, the other looked more like a skeleton... The horses in the carriage were majestic spirits... There were four of them, one blue with a long, smooth mane, which covered the left side of his muzzle. Another was red, which looked like it was on fire... Another green, with a mane and tail that were very reminiscent of the leaves of a tree... And the last one, yellow, seemed to shoot electricity from how they stood up mane and tail in the air. Lost Butterfly and Sakura Soul went inside, but they noticed something strange...
Ss- their brother is still sick...?
???- that incident has really caused a huge problem not only for me, but also for other souls... As much as the council is trying their best to replace you your majesty, but it is practically impossible...
Ss- I suspected it... The situation here is getting worse day by day... We have to free our god as soon as possible... Not only to carry out the grand plan, but also to bring the situation back to the world of more manageable souls. .. Too many defenseless souls are victims of uncontrolled attacks.
The coachman slowly started the carriage... The horses of the souls galloped 17 times faster than normal horses, and let's be honest. They are too majestic.

The world of souls... It is definitely not how you imagine it. It's a purple sky, made up of huge zones that form the various realms of the place. They were huge metropolises, but none of these huge areas were connected, even with invisible roads. However, people traveled between one area and another with a subspecies of English-style buses, while the richest had the option of traveling in common carriages. Nothing compared to that of Sakura Soul Cookie and Lost Butterfly Cookie... Speaking of the two, both of them were looking out thoughtfully... The situation in their world wasn't the best, but they knew they had to let it continue much longer if they wanted to that everything would return to its origins... Could there be other ways apart from summoning a god who could destroy the entire world where our protagonists live? Yes, but neither of us knew what...
???- my lords, we have arrived at the great tree of souls...
Ss-... Oh...
Lb-... Thank you very much sir...
???- it is an honor for me...
The two got out of the carriage, caressing the horses for a moment, and then turned their gaze towards the tree...

(this photo was made with PIXAI ART)

Ss-... The big tree... It's always majestic...
Lb-... Our god is giving them even more majesty now that they are one... The two approached the tree and began to stroke its smooth, magical bark.
Ss- it's the only way we can feel him close... H?
Lb-...Princess, we have a wish that we can fulfill... I can feel it...
Ss- oh, perfect. Let's go then... We'll be back here as soon as possible...
And so, the two disappeared into absolute nothingness, to reach the school of the crescent moon...

Ten chapters written!!! Yaaaaay!!! I apologize if it's shorter than the others... Eheheh -w-'... Anyway... I wrote ten chapters (a world record I might say), so you know what that means? Let's celebrate!!! Woooooooooooo!!!! I'll most likely do a dumb chapter to celebrate ten chapters and it could be that a certain simp (ahem, definitely not me) shows up... I'll see. Anyway...
Byeeee ^w^