Chapter 16: The Simulation Gone Wrong

Teacup managed to get the two unconscious cookies to the nurse's office. After some examinations, the result were actually pretty good; they didn't break anything, they only have minor injuries that can be healed, but they'll need to rest for the rest of the lessons, as they still didn't wake up too. Teacup sighed in relief and left the two students in the skilled hands of the nurse, slowly walking back to the gymnastic field.

In the meantime, everyone else has already changed, and they were heading back inside, until, obviously, they met the principal, but not Sherbet and Stardust, as... You know what just happened.
Cm- master! Welcome back-... Where are Sherbet and Stardust?
Tc- in the nurse's office to rest... They'll be fine tho, or at least that's what our nurse has said...
He giggled a bit, before looking at all the students.
Tc-... I know that you think that we're done, but that's not true. Follow me inside and i'll show you the last part of today's tests and lesson.
Everyone, despite being annoyed, nodded and followed the principal, who took them inside of the VR room.

Tc- alright, here we are!... Eww, why does this place always smell so bad?
Cm- good question mister principal... ANYWAY! Why are we here? Even i don't know what are you planning!!!
Ca- yeah! Why are we here?!
Cp- tell us please mister principal...!
Mw- tell us tell us tell us tell us tell us!!!!
With everyone basically begging the principal to know what the hell is he planning to do, the principal had to split out his weird idea, but first, he made everyone shut up.
Tc-... Thank you. Anyway... We're all here to do some kind of simulation. You'll be all sent in a virtual forest for a day and you'll have to survive. If something happens, you'll be teleported back here by the sistem, so don't worry.
Everyone was either super exited or extremely anxious of this "test", there was no in between. Teacup quickly turned on the sistem and Crimson Apple managed to teleport everyone inside of it without letting anyone ask any questions. Was this an error? Definely yes... Buuuuuut it can't be fixed now!

Cp-... Gnnnnnnnnrgh... My head... Where the hell am i...?
Said the little girl, looking around at the unknown place, which revealed itself to be a forest.

?Said the little girl, looking around at the unknown place, which revealed itself to be a forest