Chapter 17: The Castle Of Love

???- oh. My. GOD!!!! This castle is their best thing EVER!!! I love this!!! And my good knights love me too!!! Thanks to these two cookies, Sakura Soul Cookie and Lost Butterfly Cookie, everyone will love me again!!! I won't let anyone ruin this wish!!! NEVER!!!!

Said the unknown figure.
???- Princess Cookie, my beautiful radiance... You're so pretty... Is there anything me and all of your other knights can do...?
Pr- ooooooooooh, right now, i want you to prepare everything for my tea! I can't wait~...
Said Princess Cookie while giggling in a very wicked way.

Cp- run run run!!!!! Milky Way, run!!!
Cream Puff screamed at Milky Way, who was trying to run as fast as she could, to see what in the world was that castle.
Mw- gaaaaaah!!!! I hate running so much...!!!
Cp- well, we have to! It's not like we have any other choice!
Mw-... Fair point.
After a while, the girls finally reached the sudden appeared castle, and were shocked to see it; they were also wondering how the fuck did that appear and who the hell built it so quickly.

Mw-... What the fuck...
Cp- too much pink, help...!
Mw- yeah, help!!!
They both screamed, but soon hid and closed their mounths, as a student, dressed up as a knight, with pink, blank and empty eyes, was patrolling around.
Cp- what's happening now....?!
Mw- i think that this dude is hypnotized-... Wait... Pink and white castle... Hypnotized knights e with pink eyes... Mmmmmmmh.... I may suck at math, but two plus two is four, and this means that Princess Cookie is behind all this.
Cream Puff was still trying to process what Milky Way just said, but in all this, she understood the core of what she said.
Cp-... Oh! So we need to find Princess Cookie and fix all this!
Cream Puff thought for a moment.
Cp-... But... Princess's head is as hard as a rock... It won't be easy.. Like at all.
Mw-... That's true... Well... Guess we can only spy on her now.
Cp- then let's go!!! I can cast a spell to make us invisible!
Said Cream Puff, while casting a spell to turn the girls invisible. Then, the two girls entered inside of the pink and white palace, looking for Princess Cookie.

After a while of walking around, they found the girl, who was currently in the castle's garden to have a peaceful tea, while all the students who she enchanted couldn't help but love her endlessy. Cream Puff and Milky Way immediately noticed that all the students under her spell were all by Raspberry Cookie's side during the fights and rumors. Princess was happily eating some pastries while drinking a cup of rose tea.
Cp- she looks so elegant, not gonna lie...
Mw- yeah... Really elegant...
They whispered to each other, looking at the princess mesmerized, almost as if they were getting hypnotized as well...
Pr- garcon. I'd like another cup of tea, please... Oh, and i'd also love some more cream puffs please!
???- as you wish, your lovely radiance...
Said one of the students, soon coming back with the teapot and an elegant plate full of rose shaped cream puffs, that she started eating happily while one of the students poured the tea inside of her teacup.
Pr- my, my~, such a delicary~! I could do this forever... But right now, i need to care of some... Important matters.
???- what important matters, if i may ask?
Pr- i need to... Prepare an attack against Raspberry Cookie, and teach her a lesson.
Hearing this scared the two cookies, who accidentally broke the invisibili spell.
Cp- EEEEEEEEK!!!!!
Mw- c-crap...!!!
The mind controlled student immediately looked at them, pointing their weapons against them. Even Princess Cookie looked pissed, and walked towards them.
Pr-... Mh. Guards, imprison Milky Way Cookie and bring Cream Puff Cookie to my throne.
Guards- yes ma'am!
The students took Milky Way away to the basement, while taking Cream Puff to her throne.
Mw- Cream Puff!!! Gnnnnnnnnrgh!!!
Cp- Milky Way....!!!! L-let me go, you freaks!!!
They screamed, without any success of freeing each other...

Cp- ouch!!!
The guards trew the young girl on the floor, while Princess Cookie was looking at her with a huge smirk on her face, an evil smirk i must say...
Pr-... Cream Puff Cookie... I don't know if Raspberry Cookie sent you here or what, but this doesn't change the fact that i won't let you ruin my wish!!! So, i'm gonna charm you with my cutesy wootsy love magic, so you'll join MY side and help me defeat Raspberry Cookie AND then make everyone love me!!! And i don't need to hear your answer, i know that you're pleased to do so anyway~...
Cp- no!!! That's not- that's not... Not... U-uuuuuuurgh...
Princess Cookie was using her staff to cast the spell on the young wizard. Despite her efforts in resisting, the magic of the wish was far too strong for her to resist.
Cp-.. Eheh... Eheheh....
Pr- now THAT'S better! Isn't that right, little Cream Puff Cookie~?
Cp- i feel... Sooooooo much better your radiance....
Cream Puff said in an empty and giggling tone, while Princess Cookie was just so proud of her job.
Pr- now, come here, we must organize a war.
Cp- yes, your lovely princess...

Mw- gah...!
In the meantime, Milky Way Cookie was thrown inside of her cell.
Mw- you pieces of shit!!! I'll make you pay!!!
???- we'll see about that.
Said one of them, as all the "guards" started to talk to each other, completely ignoring Milky Way. In the meantime, the girl was thinking of how to free herself from the cell and how to make Princess Cookie wake up, realizing that the only way to do so is to tell Princess Cookie that she's still loved, and maybe even try to convince her to forgive Raspberry Cookie. While thinking about it, Milky Way noticed that the cell was open all along.
Mw-... Oh. It was easy. Well... Don't mind if i do! Cream Puff Cookie, your dreamy train conductor is coming to the rescue!!!... God i'm not doing the club activities this afternoon if i get out of this alive, i'll go to sleep.
Milky Way Cookie slowly started to sneak outside, then ran as fast as possible to look for Cream Puff.

Mw- Cream Puff!!!! Cream Puff, dear, where are you-... Holy fuck, this place is full of pink and white, help!
She screamed, making both Cream Puff and Princess see her.
Pr-... What?! How are you here?! You were supposed to be trapped inside of a cell!!!!
Princess was visibly angry, something that Milky Way enjoyed a lot.
Mw-... Well, you should teach your guards to close the cells before talking shit. ANYWAY, give me back my Cream Puff!!!
Princess looked at her, and then started to laungh.
Pr-... You REALLY want her back?! Then... Cream Puff Cookie, catch her~!
Cp-... Yes, your lovely radiance...
Cream Puff slowly walked towards Milky Way, but before she could do anything... Milky Way hugged her.
Mw- my love!!! Mmmmmmmh...!!!! I'm not gonna let you goooooo!!!!
Cp- w-what are you doing?! Let me go!!!
Mw- not gonna happen, miss!
She giggled. Slowly but surely, Cream Puff started to let herself be hugged, and later on, she even hugs her back, making Princess Cookie mad.
Pr- you- what are you doing?!
Mw- i'm just hugging my love, isn't it obvious?
Pr- but she's suppose to love ME!!!!
Milky Way looked at her.
Mw-... Listen, i... I know what's happening... You made a wish to make everyone love you again... But... You know, everyone still loves you...
Princess Cookie, by hearing this words suddenly gets shocked.
Pr- w-what...
Mw- yeah... I know they do... You're Princess Cookie! If there's a cookie that's super loved, that's you!... But you know, everyone will show you love again if you show it first...
Pr- show it... First...
Slowly, but surely, the castle was dissapearing.
Mw- yeah! You need to forgive Raspberry about everything in order to do so... I know her, she'll forgive you.
Pr-...
Princess Cookie looked at her, and then smiled.
Pr-... Thanks Milky Way Cookie...
She said, before the castle dissapeared, and all the students were free from the spell... But they didn't have the time to do or say anything, that they were suddenly teleported away... Has it already been a day? Weird.