Chapter 19: Halloween Special

(... God my English sucks qwq... Anyway, Happy Halloween ^w^)

Sh- it's Halloween everyone!!!!
Sherbet started to scream all around the school like a crazy maniac, annoying the shit out of basically everyone.
???- dude, stop for the love of god!!!!
???2- you're already annoying, now this is even more annoying than your usual annoying!!!
Everyone screamed at him, but he didn't care, as he was exited for today. Well... Everyone was exited because of this anyway, so...
Ca-... I told you that following his screams would have helped us find it.
Sw- you know him very well...
Ca- of course i do! He's like my brother!!
Sherbet heard them talking and ran towards SnowDream and Capsaicin, who were both dressed up, one as a witch, one as a werewolf.
Sh- woooooooooh... You guys look SICK!!!!
SnowDream blushed of embarassment, while Capsaicin was proudly flexing.
Ca- i know, right? This is my newest Halloween costume! I also helped SnowDream with choosing hers, since Stardust is currently busy with his sister trying to help her with her costume.
Sw- thank you Caps for the help... But i don't think i understand why do you guys care so much for Halloween...
Sherbet cleared his throath, before explaining everything to her.
Sh- WELL! Halloween around these areas of new Earthbread is actually EXTREMELY IMPORTANT for historical reasons! Don't ask me to go in details of this, because i wouldn't be able to do so...
SnowDream giggled a bit.
Sh- yeaaaaaaah... Anyway, here at school we always have huge parties during Halloween! But this year is different for us of the last year, because we can FINALLY have a HUGE SPOOKY PARTY!!! Because we're all old enough to drink and stay awake for a loooooooong time!
Sw-... Oh, i see. Well... Talking about Halloween... Don't you have a costume Sherbet?
Sh- i need to buy one, i'll probably have to go to a shop outside of the school to get one, since Pumpkin Pie Cookie is full of orders and i surely don't want to be the last drop to make her collapse...
SnowDream and Capsaicin giggled a bit.
Ca- you're far too caring bud... That's why you're amazing!
Sw- that's also why cookies should really stop bullying you... Anyway, you should probably head outside now, you know...
Sh-... Fuck, you're right, i need to go!!!! Bye guys!!!!
Sherbet said before running away as fast as he could.

Sh- woooooooooh... The city is HUGE!!! I almost forgot it was so big...!
Said Sherbet mesmerized.
Sh- i should head towards Dragon's Castle Streets and look for a costume shop...
He slowly started to fly around towards Dragon's Castle Streets to look for a costume shop hopefully. After a while, he finally managed to arrive there, now he only needed to find a shop. The streets are large and made out of stone, and all the shops were attacched to each other, and despite the outside walls were the ones of old houses, the inside was modern and different depending from the shop. The whole place was surrounded by white castle walls and on top of everything was a beautiful crystal rooftop, which was tested to be unbreakable, no matter what.
Sh- now... Time to find a good costume!
Thought Sherbet exited, before running around to look for a shop.

After a while of flying around at the speed of light, Sherbet managed to find an hidden shop that looked pretty good to him. He already visited like a thousands shops and he had quite some... Troubles, let's say it this way. The young frost spirit slowly entered the shop.

 The young frost spirit slowly entered the shop