Chapter 7: The Journal

Ka-... Ok, I think I understand. So... I don't have to tell anyone about this...
Tc- not for now, when we have more information, we will tell everyone everything...
Cm- SO don't worry! Okay? Okay!
Pj- yes yes, all nice and whatnot, now what do we do?
Cp-... Actually we are still out of work...
Cm- are you looking for something to write in the paper? Talk to the various clubs and you will find something!!!
Tc- plus, you also have a topic to put on the front page...
Sherbet, Cream Puff and Prune Juice all looked at each other in confusion. Stardust sighed.
Sd- what just happened means...
Sh-.... Oooooooooh!!!... Wait, can we?
Teacup Cookie chuckled and nodded.
Tc- as long as you don't talk about the details of those two, only when I tell you can you talk about them... Also because...
He showed everyone the strange stone left earlier by the demon-possessed tree.
Tc- I would first like to do some analysis on this, at least then explaining the situation with all these details will also be a little easier to understand....
Everyone nodded.
Cp - ok then! We go clubbing and... Well, we ask for information!
Pj- yaaaay...
Everyone went their own way, Cream Puff, Prune Juice and Sherbet with notebook, pen and Sherbet even a camera in case he needed it.

Cp- thank you Stardust for letting us come here...
Sd- you're welcome, but wasn't it better if you split up?
Pj- yes, but we only have one camera, and Sherbet has it, so...
Sd-... Ah. Anyway, I can show you a little in the telescope, I don't have much to say...
Pj- well, that's something... Sherbet! You know what to do.
Sh-immediately!
Sherbet took the camera and "joined" it to the telescope, so that she could take pictures of what she saw. He began to look into the telescope and began to move it a little everywhere, being amazed.
Sh- wooooooow... It's so... So... Charming...
Stardust smiled.
Sd- I'm glad you like it... Can you see it in the screen?
Everyone nodded even more in amazement, until at least one strange object suddenly passed before everyone's view.
Sh- what is that? Things? Things?
Pj- most likely it's a comet Sherbet...
Cp- oooooooooh... Were we lucky?
Dd- yes... And I really believe that tonight there will be a shower of comets nearby... I feel it...
Cp- oooooooooh!!!! Go Go go!!! Mark everything!!!
Pj- did you take a photo of comet Sherbet?
Sh- I hope so... Eheheh...

After a while, the screen went blank and Sherbet detached the camera from the telescope, showing everyone the wonderful photos.
SW- wow, they look like they were made directly in space...
Sd- we should ask for a digital camera at the club supply... Eheheh...
Pj- as long as there aren't the nasty ones from last year...
Cp- don't remind me please...
Sw-... Um...
Sh-forget it, it's better...
They were all both embarrassed and angry to remember this... Cream Puff tried to break up this conversation, remembering that they had other clubs to visit.
Sd- oh, right, sorry...
SW-then you have to explain this to me...
Sd- you don't want to know, trust me.
Sw- urgh, how boring...
Sd- you'll thank me later...
SnowDream Cookie pouted, while Stardust Cookie was laughing at how funny it was because it was adorable. One of the club members advised the boys to try going to Pumpkin Pie Cookie's fashion club, surely he had something that could come in handy. The three nodded, and headed for the fashion club...

Pj- I hate this place, it's so... Dark.
The three had entered the club, but strangely it was all dark... Well, an exaggeration to say strangely. Pumpkin Pie Cookie loves scary things, but she's definitely got style. Also, the fashion club isn't exactly a "club"... It was, but all the members have left for some strange reason... He's the only member, and he's decided to turn the club into a real shop. Strange, you have the right to think so, but it's not the first time this has happened, trust me.
Cp- is it normal that everything is dark...?
Pj- knowing Pumpkin Pie Cookie, enough.
Sh- mmmmmmmmh... Isn't there a switch here by any chance-
The lights snapped on, revealing what looked like a real clothing store...Empty. The three were amazed at the sight of the shop and how well decorated it was.
???- oh, visits! I didn't expect that... Welcome... Sorry for the mess, unfortunately we are not open yet-
Pj- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!
Cp- Prune Juice Cookie, calm down!!!
The cookie breathed deeply for a while before calming down.
Cp- Pumkin Pie... Don't appear behind us anymore, or this will happen...
Pp- forgive me... Rather, what brings you here?
Sh-e-emh... Here... We're from the newspaper and... We wanted some help-
Cookie's eyes lit up with joy, and she dragged the three of them away, towards her studio, which was rather small and quite messy.

Pp- I've waited for this day for ages... Ooooooooooh, I've got just something for you. The fashion club will soon become a real boutique! It will be SO good!
Well, this is definitely something to write about. While Prune Juice made notes, Cream Puff looked at Pumkin Pie curiously.
Cp- have you thought of a name by any chance?
Pp- I had done a little poll a few weeks ago with some ideas, and it seems like "PuniPuni's Boutique", was the most popular, I'll use that one... Then it's my favorite name out of the five options, so...
Cp-understood... But are you sure you can do it all by yourself?
Pp- ooooooooooh, I'm not alone, PomPon will help me...
CP-... Understood... I don't know how can a cuddly toy help...
Pp- I already have several items ready, hopefully I'll open my shop tomorrow... But I don't know what to put in the window...
Sh- do you also have a showcase? Strong!
Pumkin Pie blushed in embarrassment.
Pp- it's nothing special, but yes, I have it...
Sh- if you want, we'll help you choose!
P- Would you...?
Pj- sounds stupid like what... Maaaaaa, I already know those two will make me do it regardless, so it's ok.
Pp- yaaaaay! Oh, maybe I'll let you try something, just to put pictures in your journal...
Pj-... No, not even a dream-... Nevermind...
Pumpkin Pie smiled, as if he had just done something strange to all of them to make them do as they wish... After a while, they finished all that, and continued their search on various news... Practically everywhere.

After two hours, they had all the notes and photos they needed, and they started writing and formatting everything, without taking breaks or anything... In less than an hour and a half, the very first copy of their newspaper was ready, and it could be printed and reprinted, and then given to students...