Chapter 18: Behind The Spotlight

Cp-... Uuuuuuuuuurgh... What on new Earthbread is going on now...
Tc- wakey wakey Cream Puff Cookie. You're out of the simulation.
Cream Puff, just like the rest of the students suddenly woke up, thinking it was the afternoon of tomorrow, but in reality... It has only been an hour or so that they were in the simulation. Most of the students started to get mad at Teacup and Crimson Apple for doing such a thing, but soon stopped and left because they were too tired.
Cm-... We know what happened in the simulation, that's why we closed it. You should probably head to your club rooms or directly rest for a while...
Mw- that's what i'm gonna do...
Said a very tired Milky Way. All Milky Way Cookie, Cream Puff Cookie and Princess Cookie left to go to their rooms, and later on, the principal decided to directly announce via beepbot that the club activities were suspended for today. This were sad news for a lot of cookies... But not for everyone. One in particular is actually going to "work" during this club break (if you're wondering, Sherbet and Stardust woke up in the middle of the final part of the lesson, they stayed with Teacup and Crimson Apple ever since the lesson was over. They knew they were there because the nurse told them).

Sh-... Oh? So the club activities are suspended for today?
Sherbet smiled and sighed a bit.
Sh- phew... I don't have to compose the new songs at night at least!
He giggled to himself happily.
Sh- well, time to change everything into my own dance floor!!!
Said Sherbet extremely exited, as he clicked a secret button, hidden in the room, changing everything completely into a neon DJ studio, full of CDs, a DJ station, some sofas and more. The particular thing was some kind of dance Pad, and a pretty big one...

Sh- alright, let me see what kind of songs i have written here to make

The young cookie took some kind of notebook and checked what was written in it.
Sh-... Ooooooooooh, i got the busy sheldude here! God, i just realized that i don't have any more clothes for when i do my DJ job... I should really look around for help, but not in this form.
The young cookie looked around and placed a huge white screen in front of the dance pad, then flew towards the dance pad.
Sh-... Alright then... Time to... Change myself i guess...
Suddenly, a weird blue light surrounded him and, after it was gone, he looked... Rather different.

He then proced to change himself, and wore a teal hoodie and black trousers, with a pair of hi-tech sneakers

Sh- welp, time to dance! And sing too! I CAN'T wait for the result!
He said exited, as he turned on the pad and... Started to dance and sing. What might seem random was actually his way to compose the music he then played. And not gonna lie... This makes him look like an absolute psychopath.

After a while- well, actually, the whole afternoon, he probably didn't even eat, he was done. He probably made something like a trillion songs or so, and he seemed rather happy about it.
Sh- phew, that's done! Now... What time is it- holy- it's already THIS late?! Gaaaaaah!!! I better run, or i'll be late...!!! Where the fuck did i leave my headphones and visor?! Gnaaaaaaa!!!
He started to scream and ran around the whole room, looking for everything he needed for his performance, then changed the room with the same button of before like it was originally and ran off as fast as he could.

In the meantime, lots and lots of cookies were walking inside of a huge music fair, decorated with Halloween themed decorations, lights and more, but the stages weren't, at least not now... Maybe some "magic" could change that, who knows? Almost all of the cookies who entered inside of the fair right now were all walking some already lighted up stage.

 Maybe some "magic" could change that, who knows? Almost all of the cookies who entered inside of the fair right now were all walking some already lighted up stage

Everyone was super exited for some reason. Who was going to performer there? Who knows, guess we'll find out soon!
???- hello everyone!!! Are you ready for the most icy and galactically amazing night of your crispy life?!
Everyone cheered uncontrollably and screamed super happy, not containing theirselves at all. The male voice giggled.
???- come on now! Don't use all of your voice now! The show hasn't even begun!! But... It will start RIGHT. NOW!!!
Everyone cheered uncontrollably again. Suddenly, all the lights turned off, and a weird galactic like smoke spread all around. The lights then turned on again, and the smoke dissapeared, revealing a young boy wearing some fox eared headphones and a visor that covered his entire face.

 The lights then turned on again, and the smoke dissapeared, revealing a young boy wearing some fox eared headphones and a visor that covered his entire face

(he looks like this, and yes, i'm aware that this sucks)

Frfx- Frosty Fox is here everyone!!! The most icy, galactically amazing, and adorable, DJ ever!!! Let me hear those cheers now!!!
Everyone didn't hesitate to scream and shout and cheer, saying all kinds of compliments to the little DJ, who usually hates loud noises. So, how does he do the DJ? And how does he bear the loud noises? Simple, the headphones make them much more silent than normal, but he can still hear them perfectly, just like he can see perfectly despite the visor that copies mostly all of his emotions.
Frfx- wooooooow!!! So many cookies came today!!! Such an honor, you didn't have to come!
He said happily.
Frfx- now now, this atmosphere isn't the best for an Halloween party, now, what do you think? Despite the fact that Halloween is tomorrow, i think that we should still change everything! But i need your help... Do you want everything to become Halloween themed or not?!
Everyone screamed yes more than once. So, Frosty Fox changed everything with some "magic", and the whole atmosphere was more similar to then one of an Halloween party. Frosty Fox looked proud.
Frfx- now that's better, what do you think? Well, let's not loose any more time! Vampires, witches, zombies, mummies, werewolfs and monsters of all kinds! Do not fear, for this is a completely safe party for everything and everyone! It's time to dance and only dance, the night is still young! Give it all up for this new spoooooooooooky piece of mine, "the monsters' crazy ballad"!!!
As soon as he said the name of the song, he turned on the DJ pad and started to play the song, making everyone immediately dance and cheer... The party was extremely loud and bright, and no one stopped cheering for the young DJ's amazing work. He will keep on doing this until 02:00 probably... Eheheh...

The next day at the magic school of the crescent moon, everyone was looking at the new video uploaded of "the monsters' crazy ballad" and many many posts about the amazing night at the music fair with Frosty Fox.
???- aww... Bummer... This was gonna be an awesome party... Too bad that we couldn't go out today... We had to study, despite this is Halloween...
???2- we'll be luckier next time... But i wonder who Frosty Fox really is...
Everyone started to think, while Sherbet was looking at them from behind and launghed behind everyone's back.
Sh- ooooooooooh... I wonder who is that Frosty Fox now.... Eheheh...