Chapter 5: Corrupted Wishes

Pj- okok, can you explain what's going on?! If just a few minor fights happened in the alchemy and/or music club, we don't want to deal with it.
Cp- Prune Juice, calm down... Macaron and Alchemist will have their reasons to be here...
Ac- we have it, and we're thankful there was someone in here...
Ma- now I'll tell you everything, I promise!
Even the beat of the drum that Macaron makes while talking was shaking, something really bad was happening... Macaron sighed, and started to explain everything that happened...

Aaaaaaaaand third person flashback because it shows more of what Macaron saw and it's more understandable! :D

Lb- mmmmmmmmmmh... My prince, we lost the cookie...
Ss- what a pity, I would have loved to make his wish come true...
Sakura Soul sighed, to then notice a sad cookie, who was trying to hold back her tears; it was Alchemist, who had screwed up again during one of her experiments.
Lb- that cookie... It gives off a strong negative energy... Perfect to be able to make any wish come true... Do I get ready to strike, my prince?
Sakura Soul nodded.
Ss- it won't hurt, don't worry young cookie... But at least this way we could talk in private, without anyone disturbing us.
He smiled. Lost Butterfly Cookie took her weapon and pointed it at the Alchemist; the latter created a ball of bluish energy, and then made it go towards the girl.

 Lost Butterfly Cookie took her weapon and pointed it at the Alchemist; the latter created a ball of bluish energy, and then made it go towards the girl

(the weapon is like this, and I apologize if it's awful, it was my first time drawing spears qwq)

Meanwhile, two more cookies were coming into the scene, Macaron Cookie and Clover Cookie. They were having a little discussion about how they resented that the little animals that come into the school grounds are always scared out of their wits by bullying first-class idiots. Clover was the one who was most sorry, especially because with the wild animals, he could play melodies that he would never have been able to do at school, and that they liked a lot... In short, they are very good friends. Macaron was trying to tell him something about the matter, but he didn't seem to listen, but then, their attention was drawn to Alchemist, who was about to get hit by the sphere. Macaron noticed this and immediately went to her rescue.
But- Alchemist, watch out!!!
W- che- aaaaaaaah!!!
Macaron closed her eyes and pushed the girl out of the sphere's range, not realizing however that she hadn't been hit...

Ma- gnnnnnrgh... What the...
She opened her eyes slowly, only to notice that she was completely intact; she was wondering how that was possible, but then she noticed the huge semisphere that had formed, and immediately understood what had happened.

Cl- gnnnnnnrgh... What- aaaaaaaah!!!
Clover was inside the sphere, to save Macaron, he got into trouble... In front of him were both Sakura Soul and Lost Butterfly Cookie, who were looking at him very curious.
Lb- good to see you, young cookie...
Clover backed away a little scared.
Cl- w-w-who are you...?!
Lb- my name is Lost Butterfly Cookie, and she is the princess of the anime world, Sakura Soul Cookie.
Clover was even more terrified, he thought he was dead, but then he felt the warmth of Sakura Soul's hand (yes, they have body heat, even though they are souls qwq).
Ss- do you feel heat or not...?
Cl- I... Yes...
Ss- then know that you are not dead...
She smiled at him, then looked at him curiously.
Ss- cookie... What's your name...? And what is your wish...?
Cl- Clover Cookie, but... My... Wish...?
Sakura Soul nodded with a chuckle.
Ss- actually, you don't need to answer... I already know what you want... You want the little animals to all come back here, that they can listen to your melodies... And we can make it happen...
Clover was shocked, but to hear that they could allow the pets to return... Why shouldn't he listen to them?
Cl-... What should I do...?
Ss- just... Let me give you the powers to do it...
Clover Cookie didn't hesitate to nod. Sakura Soul held out her hand.
Ss-give me your hand, and it will all be done...
Clover shook her hand; suddenly he was pervaded by an incredible power, but not only... Sakura Soul and Lost Butterfly disappeared. The sphere exploded, creating a shock wave that sent Macaron and Alchemist to the wall. Clover was now sitting on a swing attached to a tree. The area around them was a carpet of grass, which seemed to expand a tiny piece at a time with each note that Clover played, sometimes even ponds and flowery areas formed. Macaron struggled away from the walls, eyes widening at the sight of what was happening. He immediately noticed a change in the color of Sherbet's eyes, a bright pink, which made the cookie's eyes empty. Macaron detached Alchemist from the wall, making her adjust her glasses. Alchemist, now that he could see what was going on took a fit.
Ac- but what- MACARON, WE NEED TO ASK FOR HELP!!!
But-but to whom?!
Ac- to the first ones we find, ok?! Let's go!!!
Alchemist took Macaron, and dragged her away from there, before allowing her to run again...

Aaaaaaaand end flashback! :3

Pj-... Ok, we definitely need to do something.
Ma- but what...?
Sh-... Sakura Soul and Lost Butterfly, it's their fault...! Mmmmmmmmmh... I can't go alone, or I'll arouse suspicions-... Unless I tell the two of them, I know they wouldn't even talk dead, if it weren't for Cream Puff Cookie, all the professors would have known about the present that we did to them last year... Yes! I know what to do! Macaron go warn the principal of what's going on! Alchemist, ask the battle club and paladins for help, if only to prevent students from approaching the danger zone! Cream Puff, Prune Juice, let's keep things at bay in the meantime!
They all looked at each other, and nodded. Alchemist and Macaron went their respective ways. Prune Juice Cookie looked at Sherbet Cookie in some confusion.

Pj-... You know what's going on, don't you?
Sh- yes, but you mustn't tell anyone what I'm about to tell you.
Cp- o-ok, say it...!
Sherbet took a deep breath and explained the situation to both of the cookies. Cream Puff knew who he was talking about, and she was pretty scared.
Cp- m-mmmmmmmmh... I can't believe the legends are true...
Pj- now it doesn't matter, as much as I hate having to do it, we have to stop Clover... I swear I'll make him pay for all the potions he'll make me use.
Sh-... You lazy bum, hurry up and don't make anyone pay!!!
Pj- okay, okay... How boring you are...
The three cookies went out, looking for Clover, but didn't have the faintest idea of ​​what was waiting for them...