Chapter 9: Fight Of The Nonsense

???- gnnnnnnnnrgh!!! You are super stubborn!!!! Why don't you understand?!
???2- if anything you will be stubborn!!!
Ka- what the fuck is going on?!
Ca- why are Raspberry Cookie and Princess Cookie fighting?!
??- I don't know, I think Princess said something bad to Raspberry...? Or is it the other way around...? I have no idea, I just know that it's been going on for fifteen minutes.
The two girls were exchanging insults after insults; the origin of the quarrel seemed somewhat unknown to everyone...
R- I didn't say anything serious Princess, you're making a melodrama!
Pr- melodrama?! I?! If I said anything about House Raspberry, you would choke me alive!!!
The two continued to yell at each other, but then...

Pr- Shut your bitch mouth!!!
Princess slapped Raspberry hard and pushed her hard to the ground. Everyone who was watching the scene was seriously surprised. Someone had recorded the whole scene live and posted it on social media. Princess is perhaps the most popular in the school, this scene has definitely ruined her reputation... As soon as the girl realized what she had done she panicked.
Pr- o-oh god... N-I didn't mean to... Raspberry, I-
R-... Think twice before doing something, asshole.
Raspberry got up also thanks to the help of some boys... Most of those present accompanied the girl towards the nurse, if only for safety. Princess was holding back the tears, walked away as if nothing had happened, followed by her group. Capsaicin and Kouign-Amann looked at each other for a moment, still confused as to what was going on. Their phones were ringing alarms as to how many people were posting the same video on social media...

Meanwhile, everyone was aware of the argument between Raspberry and Princess, and a little 'everyone was taking sides with one or the other. Prune Juice Cookie, who had gone to the vending machines in the school's recess area (yes, there is, and it's huge) to get some food and drink, was hearing everything.
Pj- another quarrel I see... I didn't expect Princess and Raspberry to argue though, especially so heavily... As far as I remember they are great friends... Mmmmmmmh... It's better to keep an eye on the situation. .. It could happen again...
Prune Juice Cookie sighed, she knew that being a giant school, which housed more than 10,000 students and more than 9,500 teachers, it was normal for these things to happen. But with cookies with a beautiful friendship like the two of them... This was weird. He could hear a group of girls nearby gossiping about this situation in the worst possible ways... And through it all he hadn't even noticed that his DIY blackberry milkshake had gotten stuck in the machine.
Pj- ooooooooooh, come on! You go out!!! Don't tell me I have to kick this vending machine again to get what I took...
The cookie gave a violent kick to the machine, to then drop what it wanted and maybe more ... Indeed, definitely A LOT more. Opening the lower door he noticed it.
Pj-... Oh cool, I took at least 20,000 coins of stuff (which if I had to count them in euros would be twenty) for only 150 (which is €1.50). So lucky. He took all the stuff, putting everything in a strange bag, and then took his milkshake. When he was about to go have it, finally I would add... The bell to announce the opening of the canteen and that dinner was starting.
Pj- what the fuck though... Eeeeeee oh well, I'll drink it while I eat...
He began to walk - like all students, towards the cafeteria...

The cafeteria was huge, full of tables to sit on, and a huge central table which was for the professors, the vice principal and the principal. On the southernmost side there was a huge bacon where the students could get whatever they wanted to eat and/or drink, otherwise they could wait for one of the girls from the canteen to arrive with the trolley and see what they had prepared. The food is fresh and full of love either way, so... All the students helped themselves, then went to their seats. Stardust had sat alone, unlike a bit 'all ... Well, alone until Sherbet and Capsaicin arrived, of course.
Sd-... I don't think you know the meaning of the phrase "I want to be alone"...
Ca- and you don't know the meaning of the phrase "I don't give a shit"!
Capsaicin laughed, making Stardust giggle.
Sh- don't you want to see us Stardust...?
Sd- of course I want... Eheheh...
Sh- yaaaaay!
They all laughed, Stardust then by pure chance looked at what his friends had to eat, then looked at his.
Sd- you still have to explain to me how you eat so much...
You know how it is, you'll have to feed these muscles!
As a joke, he began to flex his muscles, making Sherbet and Stardust die of laughter, but making all the girls (and boys) who saw him likeable. He stopped after a while giggling.
Ca- okok, I'll stop...
Sd- here, good...
They both giggled a little more, then looked at Sherbet.
Ca- actually, however, I have a doubt now... How is it that you eat so much.... But do you look like a toothpick?
Sh- I can eat as much as I want, but I don't get fat... Eheheh...
Sd- lucky you.
Rose, making the other two laugh too.
Sh- come on, that's enough now and let's eat... I'm really hungry!
The three began to eat, as they had all been doing for a while.

Sw-... Is it so boring in here?
Mw- strange, usually there are fights about food or something... Indeed it seems that everyone is gossiping about something.
Ka- how boring... I was already ready for the 10th edition of the food fight, but apparently we should wait until things calm down...
Kouign-Amann sighed. Actually as long as there were these quarrels they couldn't do anything fun... Or at least, the others wouldn't. Milky Way Cookie was extremely pissed off, and let out a yell of rage.
Mw- what two balls though!!!
Sw-... Wow...
Ka-... Milky Way Cookie can swear then...
Cp-... This is new. But I don't blame her, this is torture-... But why don't WE make everything more... Active? We need to connect to the cash registers in the canteen.. And we need an actual cash register.
Ka- what song are you playing though? Here we must bring some joy...
They all thought, except SnowDream who was not understanding anything. Milky Way Cookie then had an idea.
Mw-... Internet Girl by KAngel.
Cp-... Perfect. I connect with my phone, I need a cash register though... But where do we get it from-
Mw- OHI!!! ANYONE OF YOU HAVE A CASE TO LEND US?!
Everyone stopped talking and looked at Milky Way Cookie.
Sw-... Ehm... Maybe you shouldn't have...
Cotton Cookie got up and walked over to them, handing his sheep-shaped crate to the girls.
Co- here you go!
Sw-... Thanks... I didn't expect that...
Co- you're welcome!
The cookie smiled, returning to her seat. Cream Puff turned on his phone, connected it to the speaker and started the music.

 Cream Puff turned on his phone, connected it to the speaker and started the music

(Cream Puff Cookie's SugarFly Screen)

Upon hearing the upbeat, rhythmic song they forgot about whatever their problem was at the moment, and... Disco in the cafeteria! But everything is normal in Earthbread's best institute, isn't it?