Chapter 4: The After School Clubs

Ca- mmmmmmmmmmh... So these two use cookie wishes to draw mental energy from cookies, and by fulfilling these wishes, they also create "protectors", who must prevent the wish from being broken... I'm not getting it nothing, let me tell you...
Sd- in a nutshell our job is to break cookie wishes under the magic of those two.
Ca-... Oooooooooh!!! UNDERSTOOD!
All four laughed. SnowDream pointed to a picture of the book that showed spheres, though they weren't colored, as were all the pictures in the huge, ancient book.
Sw- this is concentrated mental energy, the one that those two take as soon as the wishes come true... The more time the wish is fulfilled, the more the energy increases and the sphere becomes bigger...
Sh- got it! At least now we have an idea of ​​what we need to do-

Ding don din don!

The ringing of bells could be heard throughout the school. They were about to make an announcement.
Sw- h? What is this sound...?
Sh- they're about to make an announcement!
Sw- oh, got it...

"beep beep beeeeeeeep! Good morning to all students! I want to inform you that the lessons in these three days - from now, will be interrupted for the club orientation activities! You already know how everything works, so I won't explain! Also why not This information is built into my system... Oh well, enjoy!!! Get out of your classes and go find your own club OR a club to join! Beep beep beeeeeeeep!!!"

Sw-... That was... Weird...
Sh- beep-bot is always like this...
They both chuckled. Both Stardust and Caspaicin were walking out of the classroom.
Sh- h-hey!!! wait!!
Ca- if you're fast come on!!! I have to run, or I get wet!!
Sd- you know we have clubs to run Sherbet, and now that they have re-opened the club orientations, we have to go double to show everything...
Stardust sighed.
Sd- and you know how popular the astronomy club is these days...
Sh- actually you're right...
Ca-... Wait, what about the book?
SW- I've already thought about it, don't worry...
Ca-... Oooook... I think... Well, let's go now!!!
Sd-... Caspaicin Cookie- oh well, it doesn't matter...
The two cookies went away followed by Sherbet Cookie and SnowDream Cookie.

Sherbet reached the fight club, a rather messy room actually, and immediately was almost hit by Mala Sauce Cookie. The cookie noticed it and immediately apologized!!
Ms- oh dear, sorry!!! You should be more careful though, this is a minefield if you don't know your way around...!
Sh- t-thanks for the warning...
He was scared, it was obvious. Mala Sauce immediately returned to her club activities. One of the guys from the club walked up to Sherbet curious.
S2- (it stands for student 2 qwq) are you new in the club? Are you going to join?
Sh- I was thinking about it, I'm walking around everywhere to see...
S2 - got it! If you want to know more, you should ask Caspaicin Cookie directly-
Ca- someone called me?!

Caspaicin arrived immediately as soon as he heard his name. As soon as she saw Sherbet, she smiled super happy.
Ca- dude! Thanks for dropping by! While you most likely won't join, I'm glad to see you.
Sh- thank you... But... Exactly what are you doing?
Ca- oooooooooh, training, that's all! The paladins are coming soon too, so... We've decided to combine our activities for a while, but then they closed the clubs for you know what reason, so...
Sherbet was amazed at the ideas cookies could have.
Sh- woooooooh... I would love to stay and watch, but I also have to look around!
Ca- have you thought about joining the exploration club? Since you love to travel and explore... And then your friend is there, right?
Sh- I can try! But... The club president doesn't like me so much... I don't know why...
Ca- if you don't like it, I'll show him!!!
They both looked at each other for a few seconds, and then started laughing.
Sh- thanks... However I go, say hello to Kouign-Amman Cookie and all the other paladins for me!
Ca- I will!!! If you are looking for a place to go, there is only the fencing club nearby!!
Sh-ok!!
The cookie flew off, looking for the fencing club, though he knew nothing of it, but at least he had somewhere to go... Right?