Chapter 15: Skill Training Pt. 2

The battles continued for a while. Some were very... Embarrassing, some were very dangerous (and I think you know what I'm referring to. BUT I don't have the time nor will to show them! I have an expiration table here, Starlight Cookie is a rather dangerous-... I meant... Let's just keep going.)

Tc-... Alright, i see that everyone is using their skills very well... Maybe too well in certain cases.
Said the principal while looking at Princess Cookie and Raspberry Cookie who were still fighting. Luckily tho, some cookies were trying to make them calm down... It wasn't working, but it's surely something.
Tc- AHEM. I'd like everyone's attention again, i know you're not focused anymore.
Everyone turned back to Teacup, once again focused on the lesson. Teacup smiled, while in the background, there were the screams of Princess and Raspberry fighting, and the ones of Crimson Apple and Madeleine trying to stop them from peacefully beating the fuck out of each other.
Tc- alright... NOW that you're focused once again, i think that it's time to finish this... Training. I need the last two cookies who still didn't fight to come in front of me please.
Stardust slowly walked towards the principal, but... There was no trace of the other one. Seems like they dissapeared? There was dead silence for a while, until a scream of a boy could be heard.
Sw- come. On- Sherbet!!! Stop screaming for the lord of dreams herself and come RIGHT HERE!!! I'm not gonna drag you all the way to the principal!!!
Sh- but i don't want to do this!!!
Sw- just come here already!!!
... Yup, the other cookie... It was none other than Sherbet, who was making a scene once again. This... Always happens, Sherbet hates fighting, and despite being an amazing fighter, he makes a scene, just like a drama queen. Everyone got used to it, so they don't really mind... For the bullies, it was a good reason to bully him, which is bad.
Cm- god, not this again...
Ma-... Now that's a drama queen.
Finally, SnowDream managed to drag Sherbet all the way to the principal.
Tc-... You know the drill Sherbet, you have to do it. I can make everyone leave if you want to... Like... We do all the time to be honest.
Sherbet nodded slowly, and everyone left, guided by Madeleine and Crimson Apple, who were also dragging away the two girl who were still screaming at each other. Sherbet and Stardust, very embarassed, decided to just go on the field and finish this as soon as possible.

Tc- alright then... Stardust, Sherbet... Ready... ... Go!
Both of them looked at each other for a small minute, before Stardust dissapeared in thin air.
Sh-...?! Where did you go now?!
He said to the invisible cookie, who giggled as an answer.
St- right behind you bud~
Sh-...!
Stardust reappeared behind Sherbet, flying above him, as he created a comet shower, which Sherbet tried to stop with a blizzard, with a partial success. Stardust then turned into a phoenix for a moment, and flied towards the young cookie, hurting them. Sherbet yet didn't give up so easily; he created a bunch of ice spears and hit Stardust with those, forcing him to return back to turn back to his normal self.
St-... Alright then, guess i'll play on the defensive then. I know what he'll do...
Stardust created a nebula like barrier around him, to protect himself from Sherbet's attack, and giving himself the time to recharge his energies and turn back into a phoenix once again. Stardust kept on creating comet showers from afar, while Sherbet tried to break the barrier.
Sh-... Guess i'm forced to use my skill... Gnnnnnnnnrgh... Hopefully it won't play against me... Winter is approaching!
St-...!

He used his skill and created 15 very strong ice shards that attacked Stardust and destroyed his barrier, leaving him stunned for a brief moment, but it wasn't enough for Sherbet to attack again, Stardust was about to use this at his own advange. ... Or at least he'll try to.
St- Feel the wrath of the stars!
Stardust turned into a phoenix and flied towards Sherbet, alongside some asteroids and created a massive explosion, hurting Sherbet a lot... But... Something happened... Something... Unexpected...

Sh-... Gnnnnnnnnrgh... Uh...? What in the world...? Is this... Stardust skill's explosion...? Why is it not gone already...?
St- Sherbet!!!
Stardust screamed while he was doing parkour on the pieces of field that were floating in the middle of the explosion.
St- are you ok?!... God, i don't know what happened and not even how to fix it...
Sh- i'm fine, don't worry... We'll find a way to fix everything!
He said reassuring him. Stardust smiled, feeling a lot better now.
???-... I see the spell worked in the end... That's good to see
Said a female voice while smiling. Sherbet immediately recognized the voice.
Sh-... Sakura Soul Cookie!!!
St- WHA-.... Holy fucking void...
Ss- language please.
She said definely more annoyed, showing herself in front of both of the kids, who immediately got ready for a fight. Sakura Soul chuckled of amusement as soon as she saw them getting ready.
Ss- so you already know... What a great thing to hear... But... Doing it in such a boring scenario is... Well, boring. So... I think i'll use a bit of soul magic to make it more interesting~!
Before the two boys could even ask what she meant, the girl snapped her fingers and stomped a few times in the void, changing completely what was... All around them. They could still see the explosion all around them though...

 They could still see the explosion all around them though

St-... What in the world?!
Ss- don't worry, this is all fake, so you don't have to worry about hurting cookies or destroying a real city. Even i have limits, you know!
Sh-... Well, i guess you're not that wrong.
Sakura Soul took her staff and pointed it at the two cookies, preparing to fight as well, allterting the other two cookies.
Ss-... I know what you did last night Sherbet, and i was impressed... So, i wanted to try and test your strenght as well... With his strenght too, obviously. You cookies are very interesting...
She giggled a bit, surprising Sherbet and Stardust, who weren't ready for Sakura Soul's first attack, that made them fall on an house's rooftop.
Then, at the speed of light, flew towards them and created a dark beam that completely destroyed the house, or at least part of it, and made the two young boys fall, while being crushed by the broken pieces of rooftop.
Ss-... That was easier than i thought... Much easier-?!
Stardust, using his nebula barrier, managed to protect both himself and Sherbet, then, by removing the barrier, he made the pieces move away from them. He then turned into a phoenix and dashed more than once against her, and then created a bunch of feathers to attack her, but, despite the damage she took before, she managed to dodge them, either by moving around or by casting various spells to destroy into small pieces of stardust...
Ss- damnit... They're fast...
Sherbet, who was now right behind her, created a blizzard to prevent her from moving, and then created a bunch of ice spears alongside the blizzard to attack her, which hurt a lot.
Ss- gnnnnnnnnrgh...!!! You little- you're gonna pay for this!!!
Sakura Soul casted a spell to prevent the two cookies from moving at all.
St- let us go bitch!!!
Sh- gnnnnnnnnrgh!!!!
Ss- i'm sorry, but this ain't happening... I must say, you're much stronger and... Smarter than i thought... I quite like you!... It's a shame that our ideals are so different... Well, anyway, i think it's time to end this...
She said the last line while giggling softly, then... She took her staff and pointed down.
Ss- bloom of darkness, i summon you!!
She used her skill, creating a huge Sakura flower under them all, that exoloded immediately. Sakura Soul dissapeared, and made the chains dissapear from the two, who immediately got blasted away. Sherbet soon enough passed out, as the explosion was way to close to him and a lot of broken pieces of houses hit him in the head as well, but Stardust managed to take him away and somehow fly around, despite the explosion, and had a crazy idea... He touche the limits of his world, the explosion he created, and somehow, destroyed everything that Sakura Soul created...

Tc-... What in the world is happening...? None of my spells is working, i can't make that explosion dissapear or... Anything else!!! I must do something else, Stardust and Sherbet could be in great danger-

BOOM

The explosion, which was now a mix of Stardust and Sakura Soul's skills exploded. If it wasn't for an extremely quick Teacup who casted a spell to prevent anything from being destroyed, it would have been the end of the school and of everyone's lives. Teacup was super tired after this, after all, ever since Stardust used his skill, he had been casting spells over spells to save the two cookies.
Tc-... What the hell?! This is not normal- kids...!!!
He screamed, running towards Sherbet and Stardust, who were both unconscious on the floor. They also had some injuries all over their bodies, it was highly probable that they crumbled a lot, or that even worse, that they broke some pieces of their dough. Teacup didn't hesitate a single second, used a spell to pick both of them and ran towards the nurse's office as fast as he could; he couldn't teleport, because it would have been risky if Sherbet and Stardust actually had broken pieces of dough, it could have worsened if he did that...