Hunt Down The Freegirl!!!

It's been a while since I have been on the surface to see the mayhem that the thorns of judgment did on the city. Last time I was too messed up to even properly take in the scenery.

I would describe it as desolate if it wasn't because of the welcoming lost being adamant in escorting you wherever you go.

The handful of cars that managed to survive the initial collapse were completely dismantled or gutted by revenants trying to do what they can with the remnants of the old world.

Thorns stood taller than the streets and buildings they ravaged, making canyons and cliffs a common sight in this city, not to mention the headache it gives to anyone who dares to traverse this place with that many gaping fissures in the terrain.

Vandalized stores and remains of shacks and many other old structures told stories of the few humans who managed to survive a bit longer after the great collapse. I'm sure I saw a damn skeleton for Christ's sake.

Melancholy strikes my artificial heart as I take in the view from the edge of one of the many bottomless chasms in this place. This really makes you feel like you are the last stand of humanity against the cruel world we exist in. That all hope left lies in you, the one who lived long enough to see this tragedy with your own eyes... to see it to your bitter end no matter the challenges that lie ahead which will test your strength and every last fiber of your grit.

But all this contemplation that motivated me to get my life together and become a better person was disrupted by a monkey that was right under the cliff trying to stab my toes!

"Right below you!" Yami warned me as the short sword belonging to a monkey came inches away from cutting off my foot.

"You piece of-" However, it wasn't something that wack with the butt of my spear couldn't solve.

"bjŢϿɦ!" I watched the little bastard's descent into the abyss growling at me in a way that I could barely understand as obscenities.

"F*ck you too!" I growled and threw them the middle finger until my eyes couldn't keep track of furry fu*k.

"Man, I really cannot tell if the underground is worse than the surface." The savior of toes looked at the platform below the cliff with the lost hanging off of it.

" The savior of toes looked at the platform below the cliff with the lost hanging off of it

"We certainly can use this." Even in this kind of horrifying sight, Io easily cleared all the gloom and doom of this place as she proudly informed me of her findings. She had borrowed a curved blade.

Lotting from the dead, so proud of her.

"How hard is it to recycle the metal from infected weapons?" I asked Louis as he pierced the heart of a lost whose legs were cut by Yakumo.

"Very." A simple response.

"Rin says that we could get another blade's worth in a year. So, yeah, very." Yakumo explained.