Is It Wrong To Try To Pick Up An Escapee In A Government Facility?!

Ah yes, The Butterfly of Delirium or like some weirdos I met online call, the "why" boner.

Although this aragami-like monster has kept her feminine figure, the little traces of the exoskeleton she had to cover tidbits of her dark pinkish skin in the game were more prominent now, that is to say, she was covered head to toe, her chest was especially armored too.

This only meant less fanservice and more bullshit for us to deal with

Not to mention her bonified hair standing up and forming a crown-like shape that has globs of her venom at its tips that she launches around the battlefield.

*ClanG!* The ground beneath me shook as Oliver blocked a tail swipe from the growling beast.

"It's only going for you!" Oliver grunted as the red aura around his body brightened and shoved back the tail that honest-to-God I'm not kidding, has a mouth, teeth, tongue, puss-like eyes, jaws, and looks to be made of some weird mix of exoskeleton and bones.

And it shoots venom because why the Fu*k Not!?

"I'd be pissed if someone shot my eye too!" I chuckled before aiming my bayonet at the remaining eyes of the monster's tail.

*Bang!*

"WAGH&$#@!!!" With a howl that made me wish I didn't have hearing, the Butterfly began to repeatedly smash the ground with its writhing tail in utter rage.

Once a monster enters this berserk state, they become hard to handle without suffering heavy losses. Luckily, we had Louis right here as this Royal Lost still had the same weakness as in the game.

*Fwom!*

The expedition leader unleashed a fire wave so we wouldn't be cornered and the Butterfly immediately retreated.

It finally began to show its intelligence as it didn't recklessly attack us anymore. The anger and shame of getting her prey stolen and her tail injured finally diminished as she saw us as a genuine threat.

Too bad that she realized that a little too late as we had already formed a course of action during our little warm-up.

The Butterfly snarled at us from far away, fully unfurling her long petal-like wings in an attempt at finally using her flight to turn the tides of the battle to her advantage.

And, honestly, the image of her violet petal wings expanding and showing the vein patterns they have along with the starry sky night as the background was a rather enchanting sight.

Unfortunately for her, Yami, in an attempt to replicate my swagger, strolled to the side of the monster with little to no care right from behind. His footsteps, breathing and all of his movements were completely silent.

He planted his feet on the ground firmly before giving his all, swinging his sword, and cutting off two out of six of the wings extending from her armored back.