5.

Just seconds after I landed in the water, Kimberly and Trini fell in.

"Welcome to the club!" Zack smiled at all of us, "'Sup crazy girl?" He turned to Trini.

"We gotta do that again," Jason smiled as we all floated.

"That was radical," I grinned as I kept myself floating in the water. It had been a long time since I last went swimming.

That minute, there was a faint glow around each of us despite the water being completely dark.

"Hey, guys. Guys!" Jason called out getting our attention.

"What?" Zack asked.

"Check out how we glow."

I saw that I was surrounded by a purple light. 

"I'm blue!" Billy chuckled, "That's not my favorite color, but it's cool." I noticed he had a blue light envelope around him.

"I'm black!" Zack grinned noting the light color he had around him.

"What?" Billy didn't believe him.

"I am."

"No, you're not."

"He's talking about the color around him, Billy," I corrected as Zack laughed.

Billy submerged under the water. I followed suit wondering what he had going on. There was something at the bottom. I couldn't tell what it was, but it was making me curious.

"Hey, guys. There's something down there," Billy told the others after we surfaced, "Follow me."

Once again, I took a deep breath, submerged back under, and followed Billy along with the others.

As we reached the bottom of the chasm, there was what appeared to be a mirrored surface. I slowly touched my reflection and my hand slowly pushed through it. Next, my head surfaced along with the others.

"Where are we?" Jason wondered.

"I don't know," Zack replied.

"I think we're inside the mountain," I noted.

"Jason, Aspen, I'm sliding!" Billy warned and he fell out of the water. The rest of us suddenly slipped through it and fell at the bottom.

I noticed that we had fallen into a cave of some type. The strange part was that the water was right above us. It gave me a theory that something was affecting its gravity. 

"Well, that is unusual," I pointed out.

"Where are we?" Jason asked.

"This just gets better and better," Zack remarked.

"How?" I turned him and then heard an odd humming noise.

"Do you feel that?" Kimberly pointed out.

It sounded like a rockslide had occurred due to a minor earthquake.

"There's something out here," Jason noted.

"The walls are shaking," Kimberly touched the cave wall with one hand.

"Likely a small earthquake," I stated.

"Come on," Jason urged all of us to follow him as he headed forward into the depths of the underground cavern.

Billy went ahead catching up to Jason as he held his flashlight that illuminated, making it easy for the rest of us to spot him. 

The others and I caught up with them at an opening which was another part of the cave. It was ginormous, a lot bigger than a two-story house. At the center of the giant cavern was a huge silver object that appeared to be a spaceship of unknown origin. It made me think of something out of a science fiction movie or series.