10.

After getting back into the pit, Alpha 5 continued explaining some of the training we were about to start for the day.

"You have to remember that in today's training lesson, the important thing is to.." the robot was cut off on doing a head count, "Wait. Where's Zack?"

"Seriously?" Jason frowned on noticing Zack's absence. 

Knowing Zack, he intended to jump right into stuff before looking. 

There was a rumble and a loud crash as something huge smashed through the cave wall.

"Run!" Alpha 5 warned all of us.

As I ran and looked back, I recognized the black mastodon Zord which gave me the hint Zack had decided to take it out on a joyride. The rest of us climbed onto a boulder to avoid being hit by the Zord, which picked up a lot of dust and showered us with bits of rock.

"You all right?" Kimberly called out as the rest of us recovered from being dusted and pelted.

"Still alive," I answered.

"All right, my bad, my bad," Zack got out of the Zord and approached us, "That's on me, right there."

"What's your problem?" Trini snapped at him.

"You could've killed yourself," Jason glared, "Or us."

"Back off, boss man," Zack shoved him.

"Hey!"

Jason punched Zack in the face.

"Oh, come on, guys. Wow," Billy called out wanting them to stop.

Zack retaliated by punching Jason.

"Guy, guys, guys, come on!" I attempted to break up the fight calmly but got shoved to the side.

Glancing at Billy who hung back, he had a distressed expression on watching the brawl. He dashed in the middle of Jason and Zack.

"Just stop fighting, please!" he exclaimed separating them.

Everything stopped when seeing specks of blue spread all over Billy's body.

"What?" Billy wondered as the specks reached his face.

When it was complete, my best friend had his armor on.

"That's dope," Trini smiled.

"What? I got something on my..." Billy paused on realizing that his armor had appeared.

"You got your armor," I grinned at him.

"Yeah!" Zack beamed.

"Whoa!" Billy exclaimed, "Okay, now that's cool! Oh, yeah!

The rest of us were about to touch the armor even though he told us not to, the specks occurred once again and the entire blue armor disappeared.

"Where'd it go? Bring it back," Zack demanded Billy, "Bring it back, dude."

"Get out," Zordon called out, "Training is over for today. Go home."

"I'm sorry, he just morphed," Kimberly stammered, "He did it. You saw it right?"

"Do it again. All of you. Any of you."

"Billy," Jason turned to him, "How'd you do it?"

"Come on, Billy, let's do it," Zack jumped in.

"Show us what you did."

I could tell Billy was overwhelmed.

"Guys, let him focus," I suggested knowing that he couldn't concentrate on whatever he was doing if too many people were distracting him.