one

set in 2020
three years before cingulomania

WARNING: this book will have smut. most likely alot of it, but im not the biggest fan of smut, so it wont be too detailed.

"a-ah-" renjun gasped, as yangyang stood inbetween his legs, kissing along his collarbones and his hands exploring his body.

when all twenty one guys are scheduled together for their whole-group comeback, and all they communicate through is suggestive eyes, and small body touches when possible, a supply cupboard is where renjun gets pulled into.

knowing the other guys are one door away from catching them made it worth the tight squeeze, pressed up against broomsticks, and bottles of cleaning product poking into renjun's back.

"yang- it h-hurts-" renjun squirmed around, before yangyang bought him closer, so he wasn't leaning against anything except his hand on his back, "thank you.."

"you know-" yangyang started, holding renjun's chin with his free hand, "we're watching a movie tonight, you should come over. you can stay the night.."

renjun nodded gently, as yangyang kissed his lips, "i- uh-" he stammered, putting his hands on yangyang's shoulders and pushing him away so they could be fce to face, "i dont wanna- i dont want the guys to know.. about us yet.."

yangyang noticed the boy looking around, showing anxiety through the quick eye movements. he held his waist, massaging it gently, "it's fine. me neither. all they'd find out is that we fuck sometimes, and im sure they dont wanna know-"

renjun rolled his eyes, hitting yangyang's shoulders with a whine.

"you share a bedroom.." renjun muttered, feeling yangyang's strong gaze upon him as he stared into his chest.

"ten's going to johnny's tonight, jun," yangyang assured, "trust me, i wouldn't have invited you to sleep over if he was gonna be there."

renjun nodded, a sigh before he leant against the boy's chest.

the man was hot. renjun found him so attractive. he was good at everything, and always knew how to make renjun feel amazing.

and he was so confident. sometimes too confident for renjun, but it always made his heart do backflips. he was witty, full of jokes and pick up lines, and was always honest and never embarrassed at anything he did.

"i'll come."

"yeah?" yangyang smirked, getting another hit from renjun, "come back with us? in our car."

renjun nodded, running his palms down yangyang's arms.

renjun felt naughty. sometimes he felt guilt. he knew that the members dating wasn't unusual, god, if he could expose all the members who'd liked eachother in the past, he'd be there for hours, let alone members who've hooked up.

but there was this weird feeling of.. dread?

he sometimes felt like he was slacking off, or pushing away work to go and kiss a cute boy in a cupboard. but then he'd kiss the cute boy, and all of the worry would disappear.

but it would always come back.

"you're okay?" yangyang asked, running a finger up the boy's neck, holding his chin with it, "you seem.. gone?"