eleven

"im assuming your issues are something to do with the dozen hickeys on your neck," donghyuck teased, laying back on his bed, as renjun sat on his, cross-legged against the wall, "go on. who're you fucking?"

renjun whined, pulling his knees to his chest and letting his chin drop onto them, "mosquitos."

"haha, very funny," donghyuck entertained, a smirk still on his face as renjun pouted at his best friend, "who's the special guy?!"

"its a girl."

"HUH?" donghyuck yelled, voice high pitched as renjun winced from the sudden noise, "shit, really?"

renjun shook his head, smiling at donghyuck's gullibility.

"thank god."

renjun scoffed, before letting his legs fall again, and he sighed, "how do i make a year long... fling.. suddenly fall romantically in love with me."

"you're asking me?"

"hm.."

"dude, who is it, oh my god-" donghyuck complained, as renjun dodged the question, "oh.. let me guess!"

"go on."

"one of us?"

"specify what that means?" renjun asked, loving that donghyuck never took these conversations seriously like jeno did. not that he had a problem, jeno actually helped, but he liked having some comic relief.

"nct."

"yeah, he is."

"ten gave me the hoodie- holy shit, ten?! renjun that's shitty.."

"NO! i'm not.. not ten, oh my god."

donghyuck giggled, laying completely flat on his back now, staring at the ceiling, "i'm glad. he's single, right?"

"i uh- yeah- i really do hope so.."

"mark?"

renjun glared at donghyuck, shaking his head, forgetting that the boy couldn't see him.

"i'll take that as a no.. hm.."

"i dont.. wanna tell anyone who it is yet.. i just.." renjun sighed, sadly, "but i know i like him, and i'm losing my mind, donghyuck. i wasn't gonna tell anyone, but then it started being.. a problem- so i told jeno, but he's not helping in the way you would- so- now two people know- fuck-"

"jeno knew before me?!"

renjun groaned, falling to lay on his bed now, on his side, still facing donghyuck, "shut up."

"sorry," donghyuck giggled, "so you wanna fuck him? whoever this guy is"

"no! we've been -ugh-" renjun cringed at himself, "i wanna- not only fuck him-"

"so you wanna get married."

renjun sighed once more, staying silent for a moment, "technically yes. i want to get to the point that one day we could potentially get married, donghyuck."

"oh my god cute! i'll be the flower boy."

renjun just smiled at donghyuck, who was giggling at himself.

he knew that the boy would seriously help him if he was in genuine distress, but in that moment, it was more just friendly gossip, and renjun was happy he was joking around. it kinda took the edge off of the whole situation .

"i havent had a romantic relationship in so long donghyuck..." renjun mumbled, picking at the cotton of his blanket, "i feel like i've missed the opportunity of me and him ever being like that, 'cuz we just.. y'know.."

"lovely," donghyuck teased, before rolling onto his side too, to face the boy, and finally give him real advice instead of playful teasing, "does he know you want.. romance?"

"i uh- kinda?" renjun questioned, "he knows the lack of it is kinda.. stressing me out."

"he's shit in bed?"

"oh no, quite the opposite," renjun replied, giggling when donghyuck showed visible disgust, "i just-"

"take him on a date."

"eh?"

"be the confident one. i know you're waiting for him to do something, because you're a pussy," donghyuck smiled, "but if he doesnt want what you want, and he's fine with just the sex, show him what you want, actively."

renjun gave donghyuck an impressed face, before scoffing, "i love when you give good advice, so sexy."

donghyuck huffed, rolling onto his back again, "fine! i wont help you!"

"no! i appreciate it. genuinely, that's helpful," renjun smiled sweetly at his best friend, "i dont want him to think i dont want the sex though-"

"you're a nightmare."