forty

"d'ya have fun?" jeno smiled, as if a mother waiting up for her son to return.

it was later now, nearing midnight, as yangyang wanted to pick some stuff up from his dorm, and they'd made a pitstop to grab some more snacks on the way home.

"jeno," renjun sighed, nothing but happiness seeping through his veins, "i dont think i've ever been this happy in my life."

jeno grinned, patting renjun's head, "i'm glad. what's he doing?"

"as in?"

"he's staying over right?"

renjun smiled with a nod, putting some groceries he'd picked up into the cupboards, before sighing once more, "he's so good to me..."

jeno rolled his eyes at the drama in renjun's expressions, before shaking his head, "im happy you're happy."

renjun nodded, nothing but smiles.

"so.. he's staying over... to.. chill? or-"

renjun rolled his eyes before shrugging, "to be honest, i dunno.. dont mind either.."

"ofcourse you dont."

with a wink, renjun walked towards jeno, holding him in a hug for a moment, before letting go and reaching behind him to grab a lighter.

"damn, a lighter."

"for my candles, weirdo." renjun scoffed, happily trudging out of the kitchen.

"have a nice night!" jeno called out, a laugh behind his words.

jeno: hii

chenle: hi jen :D

jeno: come over?? its just renjun and yangyang home tonight the other guys are out drinking or smtg

chenle: r they having sex i dont wanna be here for that

jeno: not yet LOL

jeno: so do u wanna?????🥺🥺🥺

chenle: oh yeah? what do u wanna do?

jen: we could just chill !! watch a movie or whatever

chenle: ok :)))))) id love to i'll drive there in a bit!!

jeno: dont be too long or i'll fall asleep :C

chenle: big baby

jeno: WAAA

-

with the smell of yangyang's freshly showered hair and the candle that had been lit for a while, renjun gently lifted his blanket, sliding under it and ontop of yangyang's chest.

"hi," yangyang smiled, as the older held his shoulders, pulling himself up and connecting their lips, "oh- hey-"

renjun giggled, nodding and tightening his grip on the boy, kissing deeper, and deeper. yangyang let his hands wrap around the boy's waist, feeling his body as it melted into his own, swaying in a rhythm their hearts danced to.

this was so much different to when the two hooked up at the start. then, everything was rushed, needy, hot, sweaty, cramped, with the need to get everything done quickly, and hide away.

now, renjun had all night, all morning, all the time in the world.

his bedroom was just the right temperature. his bedsheets newly washed thanks to jeno, and his lover's hoodie draped over his shoulders. the smell of his clean scented candle, mixed with the scent of his own shampoo that sat upon yangyang's damp hair.