thirtytwo

"you argued? because of me and jeno?"

renjun rolled his eyes, daegal on his lap as they sat on the couch together, "no, chenle- i didnt want to talk about this. i came here for you and other things, not a stupid pissy fight i had with yangyang."

"alright, alright, jesus," chenle laughed, "i wont say any more!"

renjun pouted, "i keep getting angry at people."

"oh yeah? when?"

"just then! i could've just been nice and said i wanted to move on the conversation, but i had to be different, huh?" he huffed, as daegal jumped off of his lap, making him pout more.

"it's fine," chenle assured, "dont stress about me and jen, it's nothing to do with you."

renjun rolled his eyes, but hummed, "yeah. i know."

chenle pouted, "you're stressed alot recently, jun. what is it?"

"i dont know.." renjun replied, voice small, "maybe i need a massage or somthin'"

chenle smiled, shaking his head, "you should go home soon."

renjun had been at chenle's for around two hours now. watching tv and talking about nothing in particular.

"wow, you want me gone?"

"no, i think you should talk to your boyfriend."

"he wont be at home."

chenle deadpanned the boy sat next to him.

said boy then groaned, pushing himself up on his hand, "i've got some stuff to do to, so i'll get going soon anyways."

chenle nodded, "want a lift? i can drive you back."

"yeah," renjun nodded, "i do, actually."

chenle laughed at the sass on renjun's tongue as he grabbed his car keys, "i'll buy you coffee on the way."

-

yangyang: want a coffee? i'm buying myself one i can send it to you

renjun: