twentythree

"so.."

renjun whined when donghyuck held his waist, breathing into his neck as he made himself lemon water. he pushed the boy off with the little amount of strength he had.

"what?!" donghyuck giggled, staying at renjun's side, "he was the boy, then?"

renjun rolled his eyes, leaning on the counter and sipping his water with a small nod and a straight face.

"i'm glad. i can tolerate yangyang," donghyuck smiled, peering over at what renjun was cooking in the microwave, "leftover pizza?..."

"listen, we're messy."

donghyuck scoffed, shaking his head, "boyfriends? or?"

"situationship would be best," renjun muttered, a smile as he said it, "we're.."

"difficult?"

renjun nodded, admitting the boy was right for once.

"didnt seem too difficult when you were ontop of eachother last night!" donghyuck teased, before renjun spotted something behind him

renjun turned to see a half-asleep jisung, his massive hoodie exposing most of his chest, and his messy hair sticking up in every direction, "i'm just gonna- ignore- that-"

"hard to ignore when it's happening right next to you and you're trying to sleep!" donghyuck teased, pinching jisung's cheek as he walked closer.

"smells good, what is it?"

"leftover pizza for him and his boyfriend ji, i wouldn't get too excited."

you're such an ass, donghyuck."

-

"hi~" yangyang smiled, hidden under renjun's covers, his eyes peeking over the top.

renjun rolled his eyes fondly, shutting the door behind him and passing yangyang the plate of pizza, "this is gross, by the way."

"what?"

"the pizza. gross," renjun repeated, "you can have it all, i'll probably make something good."

yangyang scoffed, shaking his head and pulling at renjun's hoodie, as he opened the window, "come."

"not while you're eating pizza!"

yangyang huffed, bringing his knees to his chest and curling up against the wall with a pout, making renjun laugh.

yangyang watched the boy as he took off his shirt, and stood shirtless, rummaging through his wardrobe.

"damnn.." yangyang teased, and smiled when he saw renjun's cheeks rise, "pretty."

renjun turned with his hands on his hips, giving a pose like one you'd see on a magazine cover, just to make the latter laugh.

"oh, model material, dear," he commented, nibbling at the pizza and subtly checking renjun out, "did you get a tattoo?"

renjun furrowed his brows, turning back around, for the boy to point towards his waist, "ah- jaemin tattooed me."

"eh?!"

"fake.." renjun laughed, "it's hello kitty, yang."

"oh.. you should get a tattoo there.."

"oh yeah?" renjun asked, finally finding a shirt and slipping it over his torso, "maybe.."

yangyang nodded, blinking and looking away from renjun's direction, "hm."

renjun smiled, trying to push it down, not wanting yangyang to know how easy he was to read, "when do you need to leave?"

"i uh- i have a meeting this afternoon," he replied, placing the plate on renjun's bedside table, "i'll leave whenever you want me gone."

renjun nodded, approaching yangyang on the bed again, clambering into his lap. he sat with his legs around the boy's waist, but nothing weird. just a way for them to hold eachother.

"my uh- my mom is in town," renjun smiled, running his hands through yangyang's hair, "i'm going out for lunch with her."

"oh- i can leave earlier if you need me to-"

renjun shook his head, pulling yangyang's to his chest, hugging him, "i was gonna ask if you wanted to come.."

yangyangs eyes widened, as he pushed renjun away slowly, "you want me to meet your mother?!"

renjun scoffed, a smile on his face as he laughed at the boy's obvious nervousness, "yup. you dont have to, but i'll pay.."

yangyang hummed, "i uh- yeah- i will."

"why are you scared?" renjun teased, "it's my mother."

yangyang huffed, falling back onto the pillows, leaving renjun sat ontop of him. a familiar position, actually.

"it'll be fine, she'll like you." renjun assured, not teasing the boy any longer.

"do you talk to her about me?"

"what- no!" renjun replied, "well, not- no- not like that. she knows who you are?"

"so she doesnt have any reason to hate me or be disgusted at my existence?"

renjun rolled his eyes, pulling yangyang back up by his shoulders, "no yangyang, i don't tell my mom about my sex life."

yangyang smiled, as renjun held him up, "i dunno! didnt know how close you were."

"not close enough to tell her about your dick," renjun smiled sweetly, contrasting with the words that came out of his mouth, "you wanna come with?"

yangyang nodded.

"i promise, it'll be fine. just me, my mom, and my best pal," he teased, making yangyang cringe, "best buddy."