thirtyseven

another late schedule, another ten pm where yangyang was crawling into renjun's bed, cold hands from the frosty seoul night touching his bare waist as he showed needed affection to the boy.

"fuck, yangyang, your hands-" renjun laughed, shivering under the boy's touch, before prying his hands off of his body, "so cold.."

yangyang smiled with a tired laugh, before putting his hands behind renjun's back, where his hoodie covered his skin, "thought about you alot today.."

"oh yeah? why?" renjun asked, smiling as he pressed the boy against his chest, tucking him in tightly to try to make him even the tiniesy bit warmer.

"'cuz i like your face," he mumbled with a smile, kissing renjun's chest through his clothes.

"cute," renjun cooed, his hand's on yangyang's back, playing with the fabric of his shirt, pulling it up and teasing his lower back, "you alright?"

"m' alright," the latter smiled, back curving into renjun's touch, "what're you doing-"

renjun giggled, loving the way yangyang reacted to his touch, "nothing~"

yangyang whined, face melting into the boy's neck as his hands explored his body, "mph- too sleepy-"

"me too baby," renjun smiled, "just playing."

"stop playing," yangyang whispered, a smile on his lips, "bad game..."

renjun smiled, before hugging the boy tight to his chest and whining with comfort, "yangyangie.."

"mm?" yangyang responded, looking up at the boy, chin on his chest, "what?"

"i love you."

yangyang felt his heart pump out of his chest, as his lips seperated with a small gasp, "junnie~"

renjun would roll his eyes. he'd scoff, pushing yangyang away for the teasing, and sulk. he'd whine, but only if he didnt love the boy as much as he did.

"hm?"

yangyang squealed, a small sound in the back of his throat as he pulled himself up and closer to renjun's face, "you love me..."

again, renjun should be complaining right now. complaining that he hadn't said it back. complaining that he was poking fun, and that he was so close to his face right now, making fun of him.

but he wasn't. he felt so nice, as yangyang placed gentle kisses on his face, and let his hands make their way in and out of his messy hair.

"yeah, i do," renjun confirmed, taking his hand and putting it against yangyang's right cheek, "i do, actually."

yangyang smiled, before nodding, then leaning down to kiss the boy. he wasn't hovering over him now, he was completely laying atop him, their heartbeats syncing to an unheard rhythm.

yangyang couldnt stop smiling as they kissed, tongues everywhere they could be, as renjun bit down on his bottom lip gently.

"ya- renjunie~" yangyang whined, making the latter laugh, continuing to kiss him, "you're so-"

"shut up."

"hmph~" yangyang complained, but it came out more as a soft whine, as renjun bit his lip a second time, and before he could do it again, yangyang's hands were reaching down for renjun's hoodie.

"and i thought you didnt wanna go this far.." renjun teased, pinching the boy's side as he assisted in the removal of his hoodie, "you're so easy."

"i dont wanna go that far," yangyang spoke against renjun's neck as he kissed it softly, "just wanna feel you..."

"ew-" the two boys giggled together at yangyang's wording, before spending the rest of the night entertaining eachothers lips until they passed out, comfortable and asleep.

-

yangyang: did i dream last night or

renjun: here we go

renjun: ur so mean

yangyang: im kiddinggg baby

yangyang: does that mean i can say it over text now

renjun: you havent even said it irl yet so idk what ur talking about

yangyang: omfg what wait

yangyang: no way

yangyang: wtf

yangyang: I HAVENT

renjun: 😭😭😭

yangyang: I DO

renjun: what

yangyang: i do also

renjun: good

yangyang: sigh

yangyang: renjun lets get married

renjun: you know what you could be the first to doing

yangyang: proposing 😍

renjun: no actually

renjun: you know we're not officially boyfriends yet right

yangyang: oh m y  fuckcing god

-

yangyang: ten give me some date ideas now anf give me some romantic ways you can ask someone to be your boyfriend i need to make it perfect i need to make it soooo memorable and cute and great and i need to be the best boyfriend ever and i need him to never want to break up with me and stay with me forever and never leave me so we can get married and have 3 kids, 4 cats and a hamster please pleade please pelesdr

ten: you gay people r crazyyyy