five

renjun woke up to an empty bed, his curtains opened and the sun blaring through his window as usual. he yawned, before pushing himself up with his palms, to spot yangyang's phone on his bedside table, laid on charge next to his.

he didnt leave...?

the boy smiled, grabbing yangyang's phone to check the time, as his was a little further away. convenience, y'know?

a knock came from in the direction of his door, and instinctly, he covered his bare torso with the blanket, "yeah?"

"jeno made breakfast.." he heard jaemin grunt, before hearing him walk off.

renjun: is yangyang with u guys

chenle: yes we are bonding

renjun: send him to me pls

chenle: no?

renjun: 😐

chenle: he's coming 🙄

-

"you didnt leave?" renjun smiled, as yangyang entered the bedroom, coffee in hand for the latter.

"no? why would i?" yangyang replied, slightly rough voice as he gave renjun the coffee, "i uh- i helped jeno with the breakfast."

"that's cute," renjun nodded, staring off into space as yangyang stood next to his bed with his hands in his pockets, "did they not question why you're here?"

"eh, not really," yangyang shook his head, sitting on the edge of the bed, "chenle did a little, but not... like that.."

renjun smiled, reaching out for yangyang. when the boy leaned closer giving his full attention, renjun placed a quick kiss on his lips.

a smile rose on yangyang's face before he fell back, head landing in the older's lap, "we should probably eat. jeno seems like he'd be scary when angry.."

renjun shook his head, "he's not scary. he's just tall so he thinks he can be intimidating."

yangyang smiled, but held renjun's hand, pulling both of them up, "c'mon. breakfast. i have to leave soon too.."

"ugh~"

sat at the table, renjun ate his breakfast like normal, but with yangyang's right hand on his knee. no one could see, obviously, but it was making the boy smile as he ate.

"you havent complained yet," chenle teased, poking renjun with his finger, to which he got a glare, "anything caused carefree renjun?"

renjun just shook his head, continuing to eat his food as yangyang's hand rode up his thigh.

oh, was yangyang gonna die for this.

he coughed, taking a sip of his water to mask it being due to the food.

all the other guys were talking, as renjun glared at yangyang, who put his hands in the air, pleading innocence.

"i hate you," he scoffed, leaning back in his chair, pushing yangyang's hand away, "stop."

with a smile on his lips, and his messy hair framing his forehead, yangyang tilted his head at the grumpy boy with a smile.