twentysix

"hey handsome," renjun teased, as he'd apruptly arrived at the end of wayv's practice session, to pick the boy up for their date "all good?"

yangyang groaned, throwing his body renjun's as he hugged him.

"he's fine," kun scoffed, watching the two through the mirror, "just dramatic."

"kun hates me~" yangyang whined on renjun's neck, "you smell good."

renjun rolled his eyes, before pushing the boy off. he waited for the door to close after kun left, before letting his hands hold yangyang's waist.

"i'm gonna be all sweaty and gross for our date!" yangyang complained, eyes soft as he looked at the older.

renjun rolled his eyes, his hands gently caressing up and down his sides, "what was even the plans for this date?"

yangyang stood silently for a moment, loving the physical touch and attention, "i uh- we could go out to eat. go see a movie, or something."

renjun did nothing but smile softly at yangyang, who looked confused, "we can do that at home, yang."

"but-" yangyang responded, as renjun's hands situated on his hips, "i wanted to- go on a date.."

renjun couldn't stop smiling, but felt a little bad, seeing yangyang's expression.

"you're tired, and 'sweaty and gross' as you'd say," renjun told him, "i'd rather go and spend time at home, than go out, and you be uncomfortable."

yangyang pouted, with a nod.

"we can go to yours, and you can shower," he added, "then we can have a nice cosy date, yeah?"

yangyang nodded once more, pulling renjun close into a hug, and a placing his lips on his crown.

"you're sure?"

"yes, yangyang," renjun smiled, "i'm sure. it was your idea, anyways."

yangyang nodded.

"take me on a date when you've planned it better, baby."

yangyang poked the boy's stomach, flinching when he saw the door handle get pressed down.

"hurry up, i need to lock up," kun whined, not peeking, as only god knows what he'd possibly see, "you two can get off at home."

"kun~" yangyang whined, as renjun laughed gently against his chest, "we're not~"

"yeah whatever," kun smiled, "get out."

-

"i feel bad~" yangyang complained, as renjun cooked dinner for the two of them.

"yangyang." renjun warned, feeling the boy stood behind him, so he backed into his chest, recieving his arms around his waist, "tell me exactly why you feel bad, yang."

a whine left his throat, as he watched the older stir the food.

"i just- i said i'd take you on a date, but now you're here, cooking me food?" yangyang said quietly, "i wanted to treat you, not have you cook for me.."

"you are treating me," renjun comforted, "i like cooking for you, yangyang, i want you to eat well."

"hm."

"this is a treat for me," renjun nodded, turning to face him, "i promise. then after this, we can watch a movie, and you can treat me and do whatever you want, that'll make you feel better."

renjun felt like yangyang has had a pout on his face since they left the practice room around an hour ago. he shook his head, before kissing the pout away, and getting back to his cooking.

"i just-" yangyang said once more, after a few moments of letting the kiss sink in, "i wanted to go out."

"yangyang! we can go out literally any other time, baby," he laughed softly, as yangyang became clingy again, his chin on his shoulder, "just shut up, and spend the night with me, yeah?"

yangyang, as expected, responded with nothing but a pout, but nodded, making renjun happy enough.

"fine. but i'm still taking you on a date."

"yeah, i know," renjun smiled, "i'm expecting it."

-

renjun: yeah i know but he feels really bad about it

jeno: :(

jeno: did u tell him you could just rearrange it?

jeno: he said it with a days notice and no acknowledgment of his schedule

jeno: it's his fault but it's not like he's done anything wrong

renjun: i did but he just

renjun: he seems sad abt it man

renjun: ive comforted him all i could

renjun: i made us dinner and now we're in his bed watching a movie and he's showing me his silly phone games like he wanted to

jeno: his phone games? goddamn u must love him

renjun: shut up

renjun: but he still seems sad

renjun: and its making me sad

jeno: :(

jeno: there's nothing else you can do about it jun

jeno: it's just a little mistake that's gotten him annoyed at himself that's all

jeno: he'll be fine, he's just stressed @ himself

renjun: yeahhh

renjun: im gonna kiss him a bit maybe it'll make him happier thank u jeno i love u

jeno: 😭

jeno: yeah it probably will help to be fair

jeno: have fun <3