Contest!!!

Hey guys how have you all been? Hehe but I'm here with another contest. But this time I was thinking(got the idea from my dongsaeng EchelonHope) what do you think my fandom name would be? I want to have a name to call you guys instead of readers. So here are the deets.

*Comment my fandom name first. Then comment below a fandom name for the works listed. Be creative and let your imagination flow lol.
-BTS Imagines
-Every Sinner Needs An Angel
-Bloody Sins(Upcoming)

**There will be 3 winners for each book. A 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. But only 1 for my fandom name.

My Fandom Name Winner: Will get a dirty smut with the BTS member of your choice, a follow from me, and a spot as a main character in my next book.

Books~

1st Place: Will get a dirty smut with the member of your choice, a follow and a spot as a supporting character in my next book.

2nd Place: A dirty smut with the member of your choice and a follow.

3rd Place: A dirty smut with the member of your choice and a follow.

Example
Fandom-Jinnies
BTS Imagines- Kookies
Every Sinner Needs An Angel- Babes
Bloody Sins- Killers

You only win once. You comment a name for all 3 but if you win a place in BTS imagines you can't win for anything else. So in the end I'll be picking 9 people. I'll announce the winners in the next few  updates. My upcoming book is about assassins just so you know.

Annnnndddddddd GO!!!!

PS- Please don't pm me. All four fandom names must be in the comments or they won't be counted.