Jungkook

Sweet and Sexy
For: CarmenKookie

Carmen POV

Lying under Jungkook as he pleasured me was definitely what I needed. I gripped his hair as he fingers slid in and out of me. He chuckled as I squirmed under him. His lips latched onto my neck leaving a trail of love bites everywhere.

"Jungkook I'm about....", I breathed and he slid his fingers out.

"Not yet.", he smirked and I whined.

"Oppa.", I continued and he sat back.

"You finish.", he said and I arched an eyebrow.

"What?"

"You heard me. Finish yourself.", he smirked and I slid a hand between my legs.

I inserted a finger into my core and moaned. He smirked before leaning over to kiss me. I sped up as my stomach tightened and he noticed. He removed my fingers and sucked my clit. I yelled out as I came.

"My turn.", he said before sliding into me.

I moaned as he started with a fast pace. I grabbed him hair and brought him down to kiss me. Our tongues smashed together and his hand moved to rub my clit. I felt my stomach tighten again and moaned into his mouth. Before I came the door burst open.

"Hey Jungkook have you.......", we looked to see a shocked Suga.

"Hyung get the hell out!!", Jungkook shouted at him covering my body.

He closed the door and yelling was heard on the other side.

"Guys Kookie is getting some!!!!", Suga shouted.

The other boys erupted with cheers and Jungkook blushed. I placed a hand on his cheek and kissed him. He smiled and we continued our activities.