V(with a twist)

A/N- First off this is different than how I write my other imagines.  Its kind of intense like really intense that my feels are everywhere right now. Hopefully I won't come to writing this again. This is probably a one time thing because of intensity. Credit to asianfanfics. I just changed the names and story line.

Min Shiao POV

Five more minutes until the bell rings and I will be done for the day. I sighed But smiled when V stared at me again. He is my boyfriend who I have to tutor along side two of his friends. The bell rung and everyone ran out the room. I packed my things and V approached me.

"Hey can you come over? Didn't really understand the lesson.", he said shyly.

"Ok sure.", I said and we walked out.

We got to the house and me and V were making out, the lesson completely forgotten. He hovered over me and kissed my neck, his hand going under my skirt.

"V wait. I've never done this before. I want it to be different and not on your couch.", I laughed and he chuckled before leading me upstairs.

I sat on the bed and he smirked.

"You want this to be different right?", he asked and I nodded.

"I have an idea get under the covers and wait here.", he told me and I compiled.

I sat here for a while when I heard the door open. I looked up to find V, Jimin, and Suga. I went wide eyed covering myself. V laughed before walking towards me.

"It's alright babe just relax.", he soothed and I nodded trusting him.

He kissed me before leaving butterfly kisses down my stomach stopping above my area. He blew air before working his magic. I arched my back as he held my thighs.

“V…” I stuttered out his name not wanting to come yet and he lifted his head up.

“Let me touch you, both of you.” I looked at both V and Jimin and the boys complied, standing beside my head.

I lifted myself up a bit so I can take V length into my mouth and Jimin’s into my hands. I bobbed my head on V and pumped Jimin firmly. They both moaned and bucked into my hand and mouth.

“Damn! You do know how to suck babe",V grunted out, threading his fingers into my hair.

“Min!”, Jimin was trembling slightly as my skilled hands were tugging and squeezing at the sensitive flesh.

V pulled away with a smirk on his face. I panted hard from the lack of air as I looked at V curiously.

“I want to see you finger yourself, Min. I know you did this before, don’t deny it. I was surprised the first time I’ve seen you, but I can’t say it wasn’t a hot sight to see.", he whispered in my ear. 

I bit my lip as I reached a finger to my entrance, pushing it in all the way to my knuckles, whimpering. I  thrust my finger in and out before sliding a second one in. V smirked and moved to whisper in Suga's ear. The rapper wrapped his fingers around his hard length and start moving and twisting his hand up and down on the hard flesh. He let out a breathy moan and moved his hand faster the same time I did. I watched and my twitched at the sight.

“P-Please…any of you…”, I pleaded.

Jimin smiled and didn’t need to be told twice. He nodded and looked at me before I straddled him. He positioned himself at my tight entrance and slowly pushed all the way in. I let a tear fall Jimin carresed my cheek. After a while I moved my hips telling Jimin to move.

“Ahhh~ hhhnnn~” I grunted in pain and  pleasure as Jimin was tearing my insides apart, but I know things will get better. 

Jimin pounded into me with his eyes shut. V cursed out loud, seeing his hyungs in front of him with me. He positioned himself behind me and in one go, burring himself to the hilt inside me.                

“O-Oh my God, V…” I breathed out in pain, stopping my movements to adjust to V’s length. 

“Min…” V whispered gripping my hips and thrusting faster and harder inside me, making me cry out.                

“Haaa mmmhhh aaahh” I moaned loudly.

Jimin was in heaven, surrounded by my tight walls, and he could feel his nearing. It only took him a few more thrusts and he came hard, filling me up with his seed. He pulled out and an eager Suga took his place, impaling me with his hardness. V groaned and buried his nose into the back of my neck and gripped the sheets in his palms.

“Suga”' I whined bucking my hips back and forth as I was so close to coming.                

“Oppas…c-close…” V lifted his head up hearing my words. 

I kissed Suga deeply as he pumped into me fast. V sucked my neck as he neared his peak.

“Ahhhh!” I screamed in pleasure and came hard on Suga's length.

“I-I’m coming…” V panted out, and filled me with his own seed.                

Suga followed suit and shot his load inside of me as well, mixing together with Jimin's. They all pulled out and we lied down beside each other trying to regain our breath. Jimin had already calmed down, and was pulling the covers over our bodies. V looked at Suga who was dead asleep beside us in the chair, exhausted from the previous activities. He smiled and pulled me into his arms, hugging me close.  

"How was that for different?", he asked.