J-Hope

Sweet and Sexy

For: xlrmlxx

Plot: Your birthday.

Zee POV

I followed J-Hope upstairs as he had a smirk on his face. You looked back at the party he threw for you and smiled. As soon as the door closed he pinned you against it with his hand around your waist and the other on the wall.

"Now for your gift.", he whispered leaning down.

He lips crashed into yours and he hitched your leg on his hip. His hands moved down to your ass and you couldn't help but gasp. He took that chance and shoved his tongue into your mouth. He locked the door and led you to the bed before laying you down and crawling over you.

"I love everything about you Zee. Your lips.", he said kissing me.

"Your chest" *kiss*

"Your stomach"*kiss*

"Your legs"*kiss*

He kissed the inside on my thigh before slipping two fingers inside me. I arched my back and he came up to kiss me. Our tongues battled and I grabbed his hair as he added another finger.

"Hoseok", I moaned and he smirked.

He took them out and licked them clean. Before I knew it he pushed into me while I was laying on my side. He hit my g-spot and I screamed. He sped up before changing positions. Now he was hovering over me with my legs on his shoulders.

"Hoseok I'm about to come.", I moaned out and he nodded.

He was close as well by the way he twitched inside me. I moved my hips enough just to put us both over the edge. We groaned and moaned loudly as we hit our highs.

"Happy birthday Zee.", he said collapsing next to me.

"Best present ever.", I said before kissing him.