Suga

For: Fairytalezxc

Nana POV

A sudden jolt of the body beside me woke me from my sleep. I looked over at Yoongi who was sitting up straight while running a hand through his hair.

"Oppa what's wrong?", I asked concerned as I turned on the lamp.

"Nothing just a dream. Go back to sleep you have work in a few hours.", he smiled but I could tell it was fake.

"Min Yoongi, you and I both know you're not a very good liar.", I crossed my arms.

"It was just a dream.", he stated.

"Good dream or bad dream?", I asked.

"Bad.", he said sadly.

"Do you want to talk about it?", I asked before wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Not really.", he whispered as he kissed my forehead.

"Okay. Then lets have fun.", I said sitting up and getting out of bed.

"What. Nana it's 3 in the morning and you have work at 7.", he said sternly.

"I also have perfect attendance but that can change for one day. They won't miss me.", I smiled as I grabbed his hands.

I pulled him out if the bed and into the living room. He sat on the couch while I went to the closet and searched for games. I heard him chuckle behind me and smiled.

"Babe what are you doing?", he asked.

"Getting twister.", I said simply before setting the mat out on the floor.

"But....", he started.

"No buts mister. We're playing and that's final.", I playfully glared at him.

He laughed before joining me on the floor. I spun the wheel first and gave him a challenging smirk.

"Right hand on red.", I said and he complied.

He spun next and the game went on for about an hour. His body hovered over mine as I was close to falling. He stared at me before I lost my balance and he fell on top of me. We hit the floor laughing before he suddenly kissed me. I kissed back and wrapped my arms around him.

"What was that for?", I asked.

"I lost you. In my dream. And I just don't want that to become a reality.", he said and I cupped his cheek.

"If you love me then that won't happen.", I smiled before hugging him.

I felt him smirk against my skin before we were rolling all over the floor of our living room.

"Min Yoongi!!", I squealed causing him to laugh.