Jimin

Sweet

I clutched my stomach as the pain set in. I groaned quietly in my pillow before Jimin walked into the bedroom.

"Jagiya? What's wrong?", he asked worried.

"Its nothing Jimin. Just a stomach ache.", I lied and he sighed.

"Are you sure?", he asked.

"Yes. I'm fine. It'll go away.", I smiled and he kissed my forehead before going to shower.

Who am I kidding. Period cramps are the worst. We haven't been together long and I know he cares but I just done want to seem as if I need him to baby me. I sat up slowly to reach for my phone while still clutching my stomach. I was already on the verge of tears as I switched directions to grab some pain pills.

"Hopefully this helps.", I mumbled before swallowing two pills and some water.

I swiftly moved back to lay down while Jimin stepped out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist. He frowned upon seeing me still in bed.

"Baby are you sure you're alright? Are you getting sick?", he asked and I forced a smile.

"Yes oppa I'm fine.", I said and his eyes scanned the room before staring to get dressed.

"I'm gonna head to the market with Jin hyung for a little bit. Would you like anything.", he stated pulling up his pants.

"A chocolate bar would be fine.", I mumbled and he frowned.

"Alright. I won't forget.", he smiled before placing a kiss on my forehead.

He walked out the door and I sighed deciding on a nap. Hoping it would help me feel better.

Jimin POV

I walked next to Jin hyung as we entered the store for the ingredients to his dinner.

"I was thinking about a traditional dish tonight. Maybe then Jungkook and Taehyung won't argue over who gets first serving.", he spoke as he grabbed some things off the shelves.

His words went through one ear and out the other and I tried figuring out why Y/N was about to cry. I couldn't help but think about Y/N before I bumping into Jim's back.

"Yah were you listening to anything I was saying?", he asked turning to face me.

"Aniyo. Mianhae hyung. Its just I think Y/N getting ill. But she won't tell me what's wrong.", I told him.

"Did she say anything? Did she have a fever? Does she need to go to the hospital?", he questioned as the mother instincts kicked in.

"No eomma. She said it was a stomach ache. Only she was really emotional. I saw some pain pills she took earlier and she wanted a chocolate bar.", I informed him.

"Ahh I see. Jimin you might want to grab more than just a chocolate bar.", he told me and I stood confused.

"What does that mean? Does she want more than one?", I asked.

"You have a lot to learn about girls Jiminie.", he smiled and I still had a confused look on my face.

Y/N POV

I heard the front door open and cracked open an eye to see Jimin walking into our bedroom with a bag full of things. Chocolate bars and all types of candy.

"Jimin I only asked for one.", I giggled.

"I know but Jin hyung told me about a girls......week. And that she needs to be taken care of. I guess with practice and tours I don't find time to learn about this stuff.", he blushed.

"You learn it in school.", I laughed.

"Might be on the list of things I wouldn't need to know. But now I'm aware.", he replied.

"I didn't want you to feel like you had to baby me. I've been through this before.", I said.

"Aniyo. I'm going to take care of you because I want to and its my job as your boyfriend to do this.", he argued and I sighed.

"Fine.", I said knowing deep down I wanted him to baby me.

He laid down next to me before pulling me to lay on his chest.

"Just show me where it hurts. I'll take care of you.", he whispered before placing a light kiss on my forehead.

A/N- hey guys...wow its been awhile huh? How are you all? Like I said I'll still update this book every now and then but I do have something to ask. Huge Decision!!!!!!

Should I write another BTS book. Fresh start and not a sequel? Just comment or pm your thoughts I'll be listening.