Rap Monster

Sweet
For: ZeraMonster

Reza POV

I sat on the bed watching tv before Namjoon let out a cry of frustration.

"Babe.", he whined.

"Yes.", I replied.

"Where do we keep the super glue?", he asked and I giggled.

"What did you break now?", I said walking downstairs.

I walked into the kitchen to see him holding pieces of the counter in his hands. I shook my head and took them from him.

"Got sit on the steps.", I told him and he hung his head.

He sulked all the way to the stair case before sitting down and pouting. I giggled while I glued the pieces back onto the counter. I walked over to him and tackled him. We laid on the steps cuddling like the odd couple we are.

"I'm always breaking something.", he complained while hugging me.

"And I'm always going to fix it.", I smiled at him.

He smiled before placing his lips on mine. I laughed before getting up causing him to whine.

"Reza where are you going?", he whined like a small child.

"You sure are whiney today.", I said and he stomped over to me.

"Because I want my jagiya to comfort me.", He said throwing his arms over me.

"And now I'm making dinner.", I added.

"Can I watch?", he pouted.

"Of course just sit at the table and don't touch the counter.", I joked and he kissed me.

"I'm just glad I haven't broken you yet.", he said sitting down.

I shook my head and began making dinner for the two of us to eat on his day off.