Jimin

A/N- I made a tumblr guys. :) Should I share my imagines with Tumblr as well? hehe

Sweet
For: AriLovesBTS

Plot: Rivalry and snowy kisses.

Ari POV

I sat in the snow as I built a snowman. Playing in the snow was always a fun thing to do. A snowball plowed through the head followed by a laugh. I turned to see Jimin stand in there with a smug grin on his face.

"Damn you Park Jimin!", I shouted.

"Aww come on it was gonna fall soon anyway. If I made one it would be ten times better than yours.", he laughed.

"Leave me the fuck alone.", I cursed.

I scoffed before picking up the head and trying to rebuild it. Jimin stayed in his yard as I continued my snowman. I squealed as I felt the cold snow go down my shirt.

"Jimin!!", I screamed as he laughed at me.

I picked up and snowball and threw it square in his face. His laughing ceased only to be replaced with my giggles. He slowly picked up more snow and I took off. He chased after me while pelting me with snowballs.

"You're gonna regret that.", he sneered before I hit him with another snowball.

"What about that?", I snickered.

He just glared at me before tackling me to the ground. We rolled around trying to get snow in the others jacket. We bumped into the side of my eomma's car as our breathes mixed together. Jimin's eyes flickered down to my lips and I blushed. His lips crashed against mine and I hesitated before kissing him back. He broke away before looking down at me.

"Your pretty.", he whispered before getting up.

"Thanks.", I replied.

He helped me up and my eomma walked outside.

"Ari why don't you and Jimin come inside for some tea?", she asked with a smirk.

Oh dear. She saw everything.

"Ok. Wanna come?", I asked Jimin.

"Sure.", he nodded before we walked inside.

"Aren't you two cute.", she teased as I walked past her.

A/N2- Sorry for the wait. I hope you like it.