Jimin Part 1

Sweet and Sexy

I was sitting in BTS's dressing room while watching them shoot. My boyfriend Jimin and his group just got done filming their new mv No More Dream. Everyone was clapping for them and congratulating them while I was still in a trance after Jimin lifted up his shirt and showed his abs. Oh how I just wanted to lick them right now. I was so out of it that i haven't  noticed Jin snapping his fingers in front of my face. 

"Huh what...", I studdered.

"You were daydreaming noona",Jungkook said eating pizza.

"About Jimin's abs I presume", Jin said smiling.

"No you guys were just that good", I lied.

They seemed to buy it before walking to the snack bar. I jumped when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"We're just that good huh?", I heard his voice in my ear.

"Yep", I answered leaning into him as he kissed my neck.

I hissed as he bit down lightly giving me a hickey. The sound of someone clearing their throat caused us to both look up.

"Guys get a room seriously there are children present.", Namjoon scolded pointing to Jungkook and V.

"Hey I'm not a child.", V pouted.

"Jinja! V your not mature enough to be an adult like your hyungs.", Suga teased.

"Then that makes Jimin a child as well.", he said.

"Trust me the things I do with my jagiya I'm far from a child.", Jimin smirked causing me to blush dark crimson.

"If your unprotected your closer than you think.", Namjoon stated.

"Yah!!!!! My innocent ears!", Jungkook shouted covering his ears.

"We will be over there", J-hope said pulling the two maknaes to the snack bar again.

"That's just nasty", Jin said shaking his head.

"TMI", Suga added.

"Well the word child shouldn't have been brought up.", he shrugged.

"Well are you two protected?", Jin asked me.

Instead if answering Jimin grabbed my face and kissed me. I wanted to push him away but I was overwhelmed by his lips. The guys looked at each other before slowly exiting the room closing the door behind them as they felt awkward. Jimin locked the door before pushing me against a wall with his hands on both sides of my head cornering me.

"So?", he asked with a raised eyebrow.

"So what?", I said confused.

"What do you think about us actually having a child?", he replied.

I stood speechless still registering what he had just asked me.

"I don't know I mean we're not even married yet.", I answered.

"Yea but we can work on that later. When the guys were talking about kids I couldn't help but think about how it would feel to have a mini me running around.", He confessed looking into my eyes.

I was so lost of words I just leaned up to kiss him passionately. I pulled away and nodded causing him to kiss me again. He picked me up and positioned us on the couch. He slid into me and went a steady pace.

"Yo Jimin we go on in 10.", I heard Jungkook's voice outside the door.

"I got it", Jimin grunted.

"Wait what's going.......YAH!!!!! They're doing it!! I'm unpure!!", he yelled running away.

"Poor kookie", I giggled.

Jimin laughed and continued but going faster. I moaned as I felt my stomach tighten.

"Jimin I'm about to...", I started but he cut me off.

"Me too just wait", he said lifting my leg to go deeper.

"Aah!!!!", we shouted as I felt him release inside of me.

He pulled out and kissed my stomach before getting dressed. He walked over to me kissing me one last time and headed for the door.

"Next step marriage.", he smiled which I happily returned.

He walked out and I looked down at my flat stomach.

"I'll see you soon little one", I smiled as a tear rolled down my cheek.