Jungkook

Sexy
For: ms_rap_monstrr

Morgan POV

I woke up to something wet on my stomach. My eyes fluttered open to see Jungkook licking my belly ring. I moaned softly and I heard him chuckle.

"Morning birthday girl.", he said seductively.

"What are you doing?", I asked.

"Starting the party early this year.", he smirked before coming up to kiss me.

"Really now. Am I getting my gifts as well?", I asked and he nodded Before kissing me again.

The kiss became rough as he pushed his hand between my legs. I gasped as he pushed a finger inside me. He kissed my neck and I bucked my hips to meet his thrusts.

"Kookie.", I groaned with closed eyes and he hovered over me.

"Yah eyes on me.", he demanded biting my neck.

I hissed in pain and he smirked. His hands grabbed my underwear and ripped them in half. He licked his lips as he slid his boxers down.

"You don't come until I say you can.", he smirked and I pouted.

"But it's my birthday.", I whined.

"Fine. Three times but that's it. I have you all to myself for the rest of the day. Arasso.", he told me.

"Aww so demanding.", I teased and he plunged into me.

I shouted out and he pounded into me. I closed my eyes and felt him pinch my nipples.

"Eyes on me Morgan.", he growled and I obeyed.

I felt my stomach tighten and he reached down to play with my clit. That's all it took to push me over the edge. I screamed in pleasure as I came. He didn't stop until he came as well. He laid next to me and smirked.

"Rest up because that's just round 1.", he said and I nodded before straddling his waist.

"Then I'm on top for round 2.", I laughed.

A/N- HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOPE YPU ENJOYED IT.