Jungkook

Sweet and a little sexy
For: _irtiza_(Waiting List)

Tiza POV

I was alone in the practice room while the boys went to get food. I noticed the radio and walked slowly towards it. I looked through the stacks of cds and held up Troublemaker. I popped the CD in and Now began to play. I smirked before taking off my jacket and began dancing to the beat.

Jungkook POV

My hyungs and I finally left the kimchi place after waiting in that long line.

"I'm so hungry.", Jimin whined.

"Yeah me too.", V added.

"Well when we get to the practice room we can eat.", Namjoon said.

We all rushed up the stairs and I pushed the door open quietly. I froze with wide eyes as I watched Tiza dance around the room. The way she moved her hips and how engulfed in it she was. She's hot.

"Damn.", I hard Jimin whisper.

"Yah!!", I shouted at him and Tiza turned around.

She looked mortified before turning away covering her face. I laughed before walking up to her.

"Don't be embarrassed. You did great.", I smiled.

"Really?", she asked.

"Yes!", Jimin said happily and Jin smacked him.

"Watch it Park Jimin.", I warned.

"Oohhhhhhhhh", my things said.

"Did you get food?", I heard Tiza asked.

I laughed at her hunger as she was always hungry. I nodded before Namjoon held up the bags.

"Lets eat!", V exclaimed.

"Yeah! In a circle everyone.", J-Hope agreed before we formed a circle.

"YAH not you Park Jimin. You go eat in the corner. Away from Tiza!", I said sternly.

"Aww why.", he pouted. "Tiza knows she wants me."

I stared at him before gently placing my food down and his eyes widened. My hyungs and Tiza exchanged looks before scampering away from the two of us.

"Come here hyung.", I said to Jimin as I got up.

"Uh uh.", he mumbled in fright before running away.

"Get back here!", I yelled chasing him.

Tiza POV

Should we stop them?", I asked.

"Nah. He won't kill him anyway.", Namjoon said,

I shrugged and we all started back eating.

A/N-I'm sorry for the wait. Hope you liked it.