3.

Taehyung and Jungkook was sitting on the ground near the pond in the garden. Jungkook's head was on Taehyung's lap as Taehyung had his legs dipped in water.

Taehyung was caressing Jungkook's hair which he him pulled when he caught the other Alpha after he smacked his ass.  Jungkook had to beg him on his knees to leave his hairs.

"Why did you suddenly left the room Kookie?" Taehyung started looking down at Jungkook who had his eyes closed.

Jungkook scoffed "As if you don't know" he answered with his eyes closed.

Taehyung didn't said anything after that ofcourse he know why? Jungkook had told him how it irritates him when anyone tease him with mate thing.. why? he don't know but he can understand Jungkook because just like Jungkook he too don't like whenever someone talk about his mate and all. They both don't hate the fact of having mate but hate the thought of other assuming how their mate will be besides they both had another reason for not liking the idea of finding their mate.

Taehyung sigh and looks ahead moving his graze from the man on his lap. How can he think about having a mate and love them when he's already in love with someone. With whom he might not have any chance. How can he feel happy as other claims when his heart already belongs to someone else. Someone who's currently laying on his lap, his bestfriend Alpha Jungkook.

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes and looks at Taehyung's face who was zooning out looking ahead. His bestfriend since birth with whom he shared his everything but never share his bestfriend with anyone. Does he really have to share his bestfriend when he and Tae will find their mate? He feels like shit whenever a thought of them being with their mate crosses his mind, he lost his shits imagining Taehyung with anyone and he felt like he's betraying his bestfriend whenever he tried to think about his future mate, imagining someone other than Taehyung feels so wrong. He don't know what to do.

He sigh and buried his face in Taehyung's tummy his eyes got teary when he felt a hand caressing his back of head. He can't, he don't want anyone other than the man holding him, his bestfriend Alpha Taehyung.

It was nearly mid night but Jungkook was nowhere in pack house. Namjoon and Yoongi even went to their mansion to check if the said Alpha was there or not but didn't find him. Right now Namjoon Yoongi Hoseok was out in search of Jungkook.

Taehyung was sitting on the couch in living room bouncing his leg, he was biting on his nails. He cursed when the call again went on voicemail, he was trying to call Jungkook for sometime.

"Did he picked up?" Mrs Jeon asked sitting opposite to Taehyung looking worried. Taehyung sigh and shakes his head.

"God where that kid has gone to! Just let him come I'm gonna ground him" Mr. Jeon groaned worried about his son's whereabouts.

Taehyung bites his lip "Uncle he will be fine don't worry" Taehyung's mom scoffed sitting beside Jungkook's mom.

"Stop taking his side son. Your bestfriend made my bestfriend worried sick!" She retorted making Taehyung pout.

Taehyung sigh and slumped back on couch staring at the ceiling Where the fuck you went Jeon! He thought worriedly.

Jin suddenly gasped and nods at himself. Others present in the room turns to him.

"Joonie just mind linked me. They found him, he was sitting on the cliff in north side with his banana milk" Jin told them making other roll there eyes at that.

"This brat!" Mr. Jeon hissed loudly but was feeling relieved knowing that his son is fine and just being dramatic.

In the whole chaos they didn't noticed when the clock strikes to twelve.

"What he was even doing their" Mr. Kim asked.

Jin sighed "Same again being grumpy about how he don't wanna go home, turn twen--"

Jin was cut off by the loud growl. They all flinched and saw Taehyung standing by the couch with his eyes glowing red looking more like gwaking at the main door.

An another loud growl was heard from other side of the door which was soon opened revealing glowing neon blue eyes Jungkook standing and looking directly at Taehyung. Behind him widened eyes Namjoon Yoongi and Hoseok were standing.

They all gasped when both Taehyung and Jungkook growled in their Alpha voice.

"Mate"

They were all shocked seeing them as finding Alpha mate despite being Alpha himself, it's very rare to find Alpha mate for another Alpha the last Alpha couple that existed was nearly eighty years ago. So it was very shocking when both Taehyung and Jungkook found themself as eachothers mate.

Taehyung with fast steps marched towards Jungkook and pulls him in a tight hug buring his face in others neck, scenting him and growled possessively while chanting 'my mate'

Jungkook's hand made it's way in Taehyung's hair he too started scenting other while chanting 'my mate'

Mrs. Jeon and Mrs. Kim squealed and hugged eachothers feeling happy that their son's are mate. They both wanted to marry their kids as every best friends dream but ever since their first born represents as Alpha both lost the hope but now they were the one who's over moon now.

"Yes!! Our dream of marrying our kids together came true" They jumped while hugging making their mates smile at their cuteness. Mr. Kim and Mr. Jeon made an eye contact and shrugged well if their mates and kids are happy then they have no problem besides even if it's not normal for mates to be Alpha-Alpha it's not impossible as well, and it's not like they need to deal with it it's their son's life.

Yoongi groaned and throw himself on Hobi "I'm already done with them being bestfriend but now they are mates too!" Hobi pats his mate's head sympathetically.

Well what a night.

__________________________

-Suho