7.

It's been a month since Jungkook proposed Tae to say since then they become more disgustingly clingy wouldn't be lie. More than them their hyungs sence the sexual tension between them.

It's also been a month since they graduated so they all joined their family company. Namjoon and Jin handling Kim corporation, Yoongi Hobi Jimin handling Min corporation whereas Jungkook and Taehyung handling Jeon corporation as Jungkook is head Alpha he usually stayed at home office handling pack affairs and other things as he's new head Alpha he need to balanced everything before joining the company while Taehyung is handling the company all by himself for now.

Their hyungs and parents thought after finding their mate which turn out they themself and getting the responsibility of the company and pack they will stop there non sense fights and will behave as normal but they were proved wrong.

Even after being mate nothing changed between them but the only thing that seems to increased between them is sexual tension which can be cut from sword.

It was yet another morning both mates were cuddled up sleeping peacefully as the sun rays coming from the window falling over them.

Taehyung frowned in his sleep and slowly opened his eyes, he huffed as his sleep broke because of sun rays falling over him. He looks down and saw Jungkook sleeping on his chest, yes after days he finally won last night and became big spoon. Jungkook's cheek was pressed over his chest making his lips forming a pout.

Taehyung stares at his mate's lips then gulped looking away from him Fucking hell! Not in the morning Kim! He thought and shakes his head.

He felt Jungkook moving a bit, he looks down and saw Jungkook frowning as sun rays were falling on his face. Taehyung raised his hand blocking the rays falling over Jungkook.

He smiles as he saw Jungkook's face relaxed and a small smile came on his face instead of frown.

"Kookie~" Taehyung called softly ruffling Jungkook's hair from other hand.

He flipped themselves making Jungkook lay down on his back while he himself layed over Jungkook cupping his face.

"Kookie~ I love you~" he sang giggling and poking Jungkook's cheeks but frowned when he get no reaction.

"Kookie!" He shakes Jungkook a little who was snoring a little by now.

"Yeah! Jeon Jungkook!" He shouts now this time shaking him little aggressively.

"Uhmm" Jungkook hummed in sleep as he felt someone shaking him.

"Don't hmm me asshole wake up and say you love me back!" Taehyung whines shaking Jungkook.

"Hm yeah, you love me back" Jungkook said in sleepy voice enjoying the whines of his little mate as he woke up when sun rays falls over him but pretend to be asleep wanting to see what his mate will do in morning.

Taehyung hit Jungkook's chest and huffed "I fucking hate you" he said and sat on bed he was about to get down when suddenly a hand held his waist and pulled him back making him fall on Jungkook's chest.

Taehyung gasped with sudden move and looks up to see Jungkook staring at him with warm eyes and a mischievous smile on his face. His hands was on Jungkook's chest as he was half lying on him and Jungkook's hand holding Taehyung by his waist.

"And I fucking love you" Jungkook whispered and flipped them making Taehyung gasped again.

Jungkook hovered over him and hide his face in his neck inhaling his scent and sigh in content. Taehyung closed his eyes due the sensation and held Jungkook by his shoulder, he cheeks were red due to the sudden confession and move from kook.

"J-Jungkook" Taehyung said in shaky voice as Jungkook was tracing his nose from his neck to ear.

Jungkook hummed besides Taehyung's ear sending a shiver down to his spine he smirked feeling Taehyung's shiver, damn he likes today's morning.

Jungkook pulled away and looks at Taehyung's face still hovering him. He had his eyes close, cheeks red, breathing heavily. Jungkook smirked at the view and thought of teasing other a little.

"Well well what a view. I would love to see this every morning" he said in a mocking way. Taehyung snapped his eyes open and directly looks in Jungkook's who was above him.

He saw Jungkook wiggling his eyebrows "Good morning my beautiful" he said smugly smile down at him.

Taehyung greet his teeth "Bitch fuck you! Get off me you heavy Hulk" Taehyung hissed as he felt fluttered by kook's comment.

"Aww calling your mate heavy Hulk. I'm sad" Jungkook pouts faking the sad look making Taehyung rolled his eyes but suddenly an idea came on his mind. He looks back at Jungkook and smiles sweetly.

"Aww my dear Alpha is sad" he asked in sweat voice circling his arms around Jungkook's neck who nods looking like a kicked puppy.

"Then let's make him happy huh" saying that Taehyung yet again flipped themselves this time with Jungkook under him who looked at him with widened eyes.

"I-" "Shhh" Jungkook was cut off by Taehyung placing his finger on his lips making Jungkook's eyes more widened and heartbeat quicken.

"What should I do to make my sad mate happy hm?" Taehyung asked in a low deep voice tracing his findings from Jungkook's lips to his jaw while making eye contact with panicking Jungkook. Taehyung was trying to control his laugh seeing Jungkook's condition underneath him.

Jungkook literally had his eyes popped out and mouth agasped by the sudden move of his mate he was fluttered his cheeks turned red and breath hitched.

"Ha ha T-Tae baby w-we sh--" Jungkook laughed nervously but cut off by Taehyung's deep chuckled he gulped as he felt something twitching down there Fucking shit! Nonono please don't pop out! He prayed mentally.

"Kookie~" Taehyung called seductively making Jungkook choked. Taehyung smirked and lean to his ear, Jungkook closed his eyes THINK OF SOMETHING ELSE!! QUICK OR ELSE YOU GONNA EMBARRASS YOURSELF!! KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG I WILL FUC-- NO!!! NOT ABOUT TAEHYUNG YOU ASSHOLE! AHHH SAVE ME APPA oh- appa yes think of HIM SUCH A MOOD SPOILER Jungkook screaming internally trying to distract himself or else he will end up with a big problem for which Taehyung might– no for which Taehyung definitely will make fun of him for the rest of the day.

Taehyung noticed Jungkook's struggle and smirked widely and whispered near his ear in low husky voice "Get up we have to get ready, you have a meeting with other head Alphas of our neighbouring pack" with that Taehyung left the bed and went to the washroom leaving a shocked Jungkook laying there.

Jungkook layed there shocked with his eyes and mouth wide opened staring at the ceiling, heart beating loudly in his chest cheeks and ear red and a funny feeling in his stomach "What just happened?" He asked to himself.

_______________________

-Suho