4.

It was evening time the pack house was decorated as today is the birthday of most famous Alpha duo Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook.

All pack members are invited all the omegas and betas who have a crush on both Alphas came looking all pretty thinking they might turn out the said Alphas mate but who's gonna tell them.

Taehyung and Jungkook being mates was not revealed yet as after the incident both males when got their senses back then run to their seprate room and locked themselves in without any word leaving others dumbfounded and didn't come out of it since then. Both were too shocked, relived, over the moon by the fact that they both are mates but more over...shy to face eachother now knowing the fact they are mate.

Their family members let them as they need to prepare for the party and besides without them it's easy to do all preparations. So non of them went to check on the poor souls.

----------------

Taehyung was in his room all ready and was waiting for someone to call him impatiently.

Urgh why they taking this much time! No one bothers to check on me huh. Not even that jerk even after knowing that I'm his mate huh. What a Asshole Alpha I got.

He thought tsking and huffing standing in front of the mirror. Ah you hot ass he winks at his reflection satisfied with his looks.

He then smiles softly at the thought of his mate. He was beyond happy when he found that the person he loved all along turns out to be his mate.

Sure Destiney has it's way just when he thought that he can't be with his love for rest of his life destiney suprised him unexpectedly.

-------------

On the other side Jungkook again ruffled his hair in frustration when he didn't like the way he styled his hair.

"What the hell! What's wrong with you! Why you all being brat today" He yells pulling his hairs and whines jumping on his bed, rolling side to side.

He huffed standing up last fucking try or I'm not going downstairs he thought and made his way to the mirror and start making his hair once again.

Ah finally! Not bad he thought while adjusting the collars and smirk "Definitely gonna make my dear Alpha faint" he mumbled.

He was dying to see his mate and was cursing himself for being shied out and locked himself in room for almost whole day, what a coward!

---------------

Jimin and Hoseok knocked on Taehyung's door which was opened almost immediately. Taehyung's face lit up seeing them he hurriedly rushed out of the room or more like running down stairs.

Jimin rolled his eyes seeing his soulmate impatiently running downstairs "Look at him! As if he didn't locked himself in the room for whole day just because he was shy to face his mate and now running like a mad dog" Hobi laughed at jimin's remark and follow Taehyung.

Taehyung reached downstairs which was filled with people of his pack he gave them tight lip smile and thanked whoever wished him happy birthday. His eyes roaming to find only person he wants to see but pouts slightly when he didn't saw. He sneakily went and sat on the couch placed in corner already feeling bored.

-------------------------

Jin and Namjoon went to call Jungkook who also run out of the room like a mad dog.

Jin tsked and followed him with Namjoon trailing behind him.

Taehyung's eyes catches the Alpha coming downstairs and was awestruck by others look damn he's feeling proud of his mate right now. He gulped and wipes the drool and shamelessly stares at the other Alpha.

Jungkook came down and start looking around for certain Alpha who happened to be his newly found mate ignoring everyone his eyes caught the male he was looking for. He smirked at other as he saw him wiping his drool he playfully winks at the male and made his way towards him.

 He smirked at other as he saw him wiping his drool he playfully winks at the male and made his way towards him

Taehyung's cheeks turn red when Jungkook sent him wink and cursed glaring at the male who was now coming towards him. He looks around and saw many other omegas and betas were gwaking at his mate this made him frown.

He growled lowly but smirked when something came up in his mind. He spread his legs and looking up in his mate's eyes who had his eyebrow rosed up in questioning manner. He points at his lap with his eyes.

 He points at his lap with his eyes

Jungkook who understood what other were saying rolled his eyes but nonetheless went and sat on his mate's lap more like crushed him.

Taehyung groaned "Honestly fuck you! Can't you behave normally for once"

"Aww what are you saying my dear mate. I'm being totally normal" Jungkook replied in a sweet voice smirking at the shocked faces of some Omega and Betas who noticed him. Well not everyone was aware of the fact they were best friends yet alone mates.

__________________________

-Suho