10.

Taehyung looks over Jungkook weirdly with chopsticks in his hands stopped in mid air as the boy was to stunned to move further.

Jungkook had his hands wrapped around his knees and face buried in his knees. His red ears and neck was visible as he was sitting hugging his knees on the couch in front of Taehyung.

Taehyung gulped the food and cleared his throat, putting down his chopsticks he crossed his hands over his chest before huffing "It was you who initiated the kiss and yet here you are being all shy about it! I was supposed to be shying out you idiot! You literally eat up my lips!"

Jungkook looks up glaring but as soon as his eyes meets Taehyung he lowered his head again with tight lip smile "Shit i can't even look at you now" he mumbled in a shy voice movie back and forth in his place.

Taehyung looks at him with wide eyes and scoffed "Wow! My Alpha is so much dramatic gosh!"

"Hey! It was my first kiss ok! I have all rights to be shy" Jungkook snapped pointing his finger at Taehyung before sitting properly straightening his suit fixing his hairs properly.

"Yeah? Like it wasn't for me?" Jungkook let out a growled at that response.

He suddenly leaned forward and grabs Taehyung's tie and pulls him forward, putting their forehead together he whispered lowly in a deep voice "Oh baby i know it was your first as well...and it will be better if we don't joke about these things yeah? You see I'm a little more possive about it now"

Taehyung gulped and licked his lips before smirking a little "...Are you seducing me my dear?" He whispered back in same deep voice.

Jungkook eyes widened hearing Taehyung's deep voice totally snapping out of his possive mode his whole face becomes red as he quickly released Taehyung's tie and leaned back fanning his face clearing his throat "Ahem... let's eat shall we?"

Taehyung raised his eyebrows in amusement "You still get affected by my deep voice don't you?" He asked smirking.

Jungkook glares at him before scrunching his nose cutely "Yes I do get" he said and giggles picking up chopsticks before taking some tteokbokki and held it up for Taehyung "here let's eat now!"

Taehyung too giggles eating the offered food and in returns he too feed Jungkook. So that's how they spent their luch together by feeding and teasing eachother.

After done with lunch and discard all the waste Taehyung intended to went back to his chair and start working on the documents again but was stopped by Jungkook who looked at him with raised eyebrows.

"Where do you think you are going Mr?" He asked folding his hands over his chest.

"To work?" He said more like questioned pointing at the chair and the desk where all documents were spread out.

"Oh hell nah you sit here and take rest till than I'll handle those ok? Ok!" Jungkook said pushing Taehyung to lay down on the couch.

"But kooki--" Taehyung tried to protest but got cut off by Jungkook.

"Shh do as I say just this time without being difficult or else I know very well how to put you in place sweetheart" Jungkook smile down to Taehyung and pats his cheeks.

Taehyung rolled his yes but replied with fake smile "Yes dad"

"It would be pleasent to my ears if you add dy to that name" Jungkook said winking getting himself a light punch on his stomach.

"Pervert go away let me rest!" Taehyung chuckled laying in a comfortable position and adjusting the cushion for his head.

Jungkook chuckled back and leans down to kiss Taehyung's forehead "Good boy" he pats the others head before standing up straight.

He was about to go but stops and start removing his coat. Taehyung noticed Jungkook removing his coat and widened his eyes "YEAH?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING JUNGK----"

Taehyung's panicked shouts was cut off when Jungkook covered him with his coat and looks at him with confused face while adjusting the coat covering him as much as possible.

"What's wrong with you suddenly?" He asked and Taehyung feels his face getting hot for thinking something else he cursed internally and smile awkwardly at Jungkook.

"Ah--hahaha No-Nothing I'm fine perfectly fine hahaha" He laughed and make a ok sign with his both hands showing to Jungkook who made a weird face.

"I swear you are so weird tsk but that's what I sighed myself in for" Jungkook said shaking his head and put his hands in his pants pockets "....soooo here... hearteu" he pulled out his hands and made a finger heart to Taehyung winking at him last time he made his way to the desk.

Taehyung blinked than brust into a fit of giggles and moved his head in a position so that he can look at Jungkook properly. His mouth watered at the sight of his mate sitting on the chair behind the desk with rolled up sleeves of his oh so hot black shirt with a focus frown on his face.

"Damn bitch Taehyung we are so lucky to have this sexy god to ourself" he wolf mindlink him which made him giggles agreeing with his wolf.

"Jungkookie!" He called the other.

Jungkook looks up from the papers "Yea? Need anything?" He asked.

Taehyung giggles and shakes his head "Nope, Just feel like calling you" he said shrugging and continue to graze at Jungkook while laying.

Jungkook put his hand over his chest and made a hurt expression "Ah don't just attack me out of nowhere like this, I'm a weak man" He said making Taehyung laugh at him. He too laughs and went back to checking the documents.

After some minutes Taehyung again called him "Jungkookie~"

Jungkook smiles but this time didn't look up from the papers and replied other in a same manner "Taehyungie~"

He heard others giggles which makes him smile more as he continues to check the papers.

"Jungkookie~"

"Taehyungie~"

"Jungkookie~"

"Taehyungie~"

"Jungkookie~"

"Taehyungie~"

"I Love you Jungkookie~"

"I Love you Taehyungie~"

_______________________

-Suho