12.

______________________________________

Two wolves were running through the forest. They were seems to having a composition to win the unannounced race.

Soon running back and forth both of them stopped when they reach at the point where land ended. They both were stood near the clif. Below them is the vast sea reflecting the moons light. They both shared a glance before climbing down the clif carefully and landed on the sandy land near sea shore.

Yin was standing near the shore when he heard kind of squeal of his mate he turned his head to see Yang have his front body band facing the sea waves and his tail was wiggling furiously.

He observed his mate from where he was standing. Tilting his head he saw a wave coming towards them and Yang kept looking at the coming wave just when the wave could touch his face he run off backwards then again run forward as if he was chasing waves back to sea. He repeats this few more times before his eyes funds Yin's eyes.

Yin's eyes widened when he saw Yang twitching his ears and taking a position to run. He was quick to turn he run and he was right he can hear Yang running behind him. Both mates played around the sandy ground for sometimes. They were chasing, rolling jumping around, simply enjoying their own time.

After like an hour or two both got tired and lay on the ground facing eachother.

"Let's shift back and let have our humans their own time now" Yang mind link Yin who raised his head with his tongue sticking out. Yin stood up and made a 360 turn indicating that he agreed with Yang. That's their way to communicate.

Both the wolves walked to the bag they bought with themselves and shif back to their human forms.

"Ooo~" Jungkook was quick to turn Taehyung's face away from him who had a nasty smirk plastered on his face as soon as they shift back.

"Look away you pervert" Jungkook said, his whole face went red. How could his forgot that before his mate Taehyung is his bestfriend, a very unfiltered bestfriend.

Taehyung rolled his eyes "As if you never try to peak when I take showers or shift back"

"That. That was before!! I don't do it anymore" Jungkook shouts in embarassment and starts wearing the clothes they bought. Taehyung follows him, without looking in his direction.

"And that's make you more pervert than me, who the fuck see their bestfriend naked? And I'm pretty sure you still must be eyeing my ass" he said and pulls his trouser up and turned to face Jungkook who was quick to look up in the night sky, well he was definitely eyeing Taehyung's ass.

Taehyung bite his lips seeing Jungkook's toned body as he still have his shirt's all buttons open "How unfair of you to enjoy your view while preventing me to enjoy mine."

Jungkook lowered his head back and start buttoning his shirt's button "I'm a little shy" he mumbled with red cheeks making Taehyung's lips streched into beautiful grin.

He walked to his mate and adjusts his shirt collar "I know baby that's why I'm not gonna jump on you...... yet" he said and pats Jungkook's cheeks.

Jungkook swipes Taehyung's hand away and picked the bag "Whatever, let's go and hunt for some fruits in forest" he said and held Taehyung's hand than they both made their way in forest to continue their night out.