8.

".....So this is all for today's meeting. Thanks you coming gentlemen" Jungkook said with a smile at the other leaders present in the room.

After dropping Taehyung at the company Jungkook went to meeting where the head Alpha's of different pack who came together once in a while to discuss about the issues and other things as to maintain the peace between packs.

Jungkook came out of the meeting room and checked the time in his wrist watch 2:35pm hmm Taehyung must be in last meeting before his break time. Nodding to himself he went out of the building and reached near his car.

He put all the files and his hand bag in backseat of the car and jogged to the driver seat. He opened the door as he was about to sit a voice stopped him from behind.

"Mr. Jeon" he turned to see and old looking man walking towards him with a smile and two more boys following him.

Jungkook frowned looking at the man, he recognised him as the pack leader of his neighbouring pack.

He mentally rolled his eyes as the old man definately going to take his time. He put a fake smile and greet the man.

"Yes Mr. Song"

"Mr. Jeon, i would say being a new leader and young mind you did well in meeting. I'm proud of you" Mr. Song said patting Jungkook's back.

Eh? Oldass we know we did good huh we proud of us too, Our baby gonna be proud of us too huh Jungkook agrees with his wolf, mentally patting his wolf for speaking fact. He gives the man his fake smile nodding his head "Thank you Mr. Song"

"Haha oh yeah as we are from neighbouring pack we should keep our relations good you know to help each other when times comes and all" Mr. Song continues to babbles and Jungkook got impatient, tapping his foot and waiting for the old man stop soon so he can go to his mate but as the man seems to have no intention to stop he interrupted him.

"Sorry to interrupt Mr. Song but I would like to excuse myself as I have to reach somewhere urgently" Jungkook said rubbing his eyebrow.

"Oh? What's so important young man? Leave it, i would like to have a chat with you. Here meet my sons they are twins and going to be head Alpha of my pack soon so I would like to----" Jungkook looked behind Mr. Song to see his sons giving him apologizing look as their father just rambling nonsense and taking tha Alpha's time. He understood that the man in front of him just gonna waste his time.

"Mate" Jungkook said interrupting Mr. Song who looked at his confused, Jungkook gives him tight lip smile and continues "My mate, Mr. Song. I'm going to meet him and that's very important, so please excuse me" saying that he slides in driver seat without waiting for response, as if he want any and drove to their company.

Mr. Song looks at the leaving car and shrugs "Well mates are sure very important" he turns back to look at his sons and tsked in disappointment.

"When are you going to find your mates huh! Always follow me like leach god this is why I never got a chance to be father after you two" Mr. Song walked away shaking his head in disappointment.

Mr. Song's sons looks at their father's back in shock "Dad! You were the one we asked us to follow you as always!" They said following their father who was crying about the fact that he wanted atleast six children but lost his chance because of his first twins.