5.

It was now time when Jungkook was going to announce as a head Alpha. Mr. Jeon current head Alpha of the pack called Jungkook on the mini stage.

"Can I have you attention my dear pack members" Mr. Jeon announced catching everyone attention, he continued "On the twenty third birthday of my son Jeon Jungkook i would like to announce that I the head Alpha of Moonlight pack give this position to Jeon Jungkook, Please accept your new head Alpha"

Pack members start howling and clapping loudly happy with the decision well they like Jungkook as he was the most considerate and generous person he will be the best head Alpha for sure.

Taehyung smiles when he saw pack members accepting Jungkook without any objection he felt proud seeing his best friend slash mate standing on the stage beside his father bowing to the pack members saying his thankyou.

"Alpha Jungkook now that you become our head Alpha it's your duty to give us our luna too we will be waiting." one of the pack member said and other shouts yes in agreement.

Taehyung's eyes widened at that he looked at his mate only to find him smirking at his direction. He send Jungkook warning glare to stop whatever he was planning to do.

"No need to wait for it" Jungkook announced with a sly smirk on his face making his friends and family shakes their head with a smile "...i have already found my mate or your luna as you say" he added.

All the Omega and Betas present there gets shy thinking it's one of them and start looking at Jungkook with shy smile. Taehyung noticed this and his blood boiled he just wanted to go to stage and claimed his mate in front of everyone.

Lost in glaring at other omegas and betas he didn't saw Jungkook coming down from the stage towards him. He startled when he was dragged by someone.

He saw Jungkook dragging him towards the stage and made him stand beside him on the stage in front of the whole pack.

"I swear to god Jeon of you embarrassed me by announcing me as Luna you will be dead" Taehyung whispered dangerously to Jungkook who chuckled at him.

"Ah baby how can I leave the opportunity. It's to tempting" Jungkook whispered back sending a wink at glaring Taehyung.

Jungkook intertwined his hand with Taehyung's and raised it "Alpha Kim Taehyung is my mate and You second head Alpha. Moonlight pack will gonna have two Alphas as their head" he announced making the hall fall into pin dropped silence.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook shocked he didn't thought Jungkook will announced him as a head Alpha too. He looked towards the pack members who went silent after the announcement and bites his lower lip in nervousness thinking they will not accept him.

As he thought to tell Jungkook call it a prank and hide their relationship he was surprised by the sudden howling of the pack members.

All the pack members howling even more louder after the revelation they were beyond happy by the face that their head Alpha has an Alpha mate which was very rare and blissful.

"We accept our both head Alphas and swear to stay loyal to them and to the moonlight pack" the members took their oath and bowed down to now their head Alphas.

Taehyung's eyes got teary as he thought they didn't accept him but he was proved wrong and it triggered his emotional side. He turned and hide his face in Jungkook's chest hugging him he sniffed.

Jungkook was on alert when Taehyung hugged him and wrapped his arms around the boy and widened his eyes when he heard sniffing sound.

"Aya What happened to you butthole? Are you sad i didn't announced you as pack's luna? Do you want me to?" Jungkook joked caressing Taehyung's back to lighten up his mood he understood what the boy was feeling by seeing his nervous state sometimes back.

Taehyung hit Jungkook's shoulder still hiding his face "I will kill you, You asshole if you dare" he replied.

Jungkook laughed and kissed his head and put his chin on Tae's head swinging them side to side slowly.

Soon party came to end and everyone went back to their home. All the couples retreat to their room tired by the whole event.

Taehyung was in his room applying lotion on his face after the shower when his room's door opened and came in Jungkook holding a pillow his hand and a towel hanging around his neck.

Taehyung checked in mirror after he was done with his night routine and went to sit on the edge of the bed.

Jungkook throws the pillow on Tae's bed and sat in front of him on the ground.

Taehyung took the towel hanging around others neck and start wiping his wet hairs "What are you? Kid? You always made me do this" Taehyung whines continue with his task.

Jungkook closed his eyes feeling Taehyung's hands in his hand and grinned "Well not like you hate it" he replied.

Taehyung huffed and mutter a small 'whatever'. After done with Jungkook's hair he throws the towel carelessly around the room.

Jungkook stood up and ruffles his hair then stretched his body he turns to Taehyung "So little spoon or big?" He asked.

Taehyung bring his fist up and give Jungkook a challenge look "Let's decide" Jungkook smirked "sure"

"Rock, Paper, Scissors!"

And Taehyung found himself being little spoon for the fourth consecutive times.

_________________________

-Suho