9.

"Who the fuck dares to stop my mate" A voice roared shaking everyone to the core except an Alpha who had a smirk on his godly face sitting comfortably on the couch enjoying the terrifying looks on the employee's faces specially on the receptionist.

Taehyung had his jaw clenched as he walked to the lobby with his eyes glowing red at the thought of someone stopping his mate.

When he reached near the reception desk he saw Jungkook sitting on one of the couches casually stretching his hands.

"Kookie" he called the other who looks up and smiles at him.

"Oh honey what took you so long huh" Jungkook said sweetly before standing up and hugging Taehyung, from the corner of his eye he saw how the receptionist gasped at them it made him smirked.

Taehyung calmed down when he felt Jungkook's arms around his body. He closed his eyes as Jungkook caresses his head and when he opened his eyes they were back to normal.

"Did you wait for long?" Taehyung asked frowning after they pulled out from the hug.

"Nah you were fast to come down" Jungkook winked then grabbed the take out he bought on his way "Well as a responsible mate i got you lunch so let's go" he added.

Taehyung chuckled and flicks his chin before wrapping his hand around his waist leading hum towards the lift which will lead them towards his office directly "Well you came on right time I'm so fucking hungry" Taehyung said pouting.

"S-Sir d-do you know this man here" A voice stopped them. They turned around to see the receptionist was the one who asked it.

"Yes sir, Do you know me?" Jungkook smirked and asked in a mocking tone tilting his head to Taehyung.

Taehyung rolled his eyes at his mate before looking at the receptionist his eyes darkened as he sensed that the girl before him is a human maybe that's why she couldn't feel his dark aura and dares to question him.

"He's my husband and your second CEO hope you fucking get that in you skull and never stops him again" with that Taehyung dragged the fluttered looking Jungkook towards the lift.

All the employees that gathered around the lobby gasped including the receptionist at the information. As the company includes human as well as werewolf employees they were unaware about the fact that they were actually mates so as now Taehyung declared them as husbands it was clear to them as to not mess with bunny looking boy as he's their boss's spouse and second boss ass well.

The first thing Jungkook did after they reached inside the office was to put the food on table and pinned Taehyung to the closed door with his hands either side of his head.

"What was that?" He asked tilting his head looking at the widened and suprised eyes of Taehyung's.

"W-What?" Taehyung stammers gulping seeing Jungkook so closed to his face that he can feel Jungkook's breath over his lips.

"Ah not so bold now but if i remember someone said oh so boldly that I'm his husband huh" Jungkook said in a low husky voice smirking as he saw Taehyung gulping down his saliva.

"Uhaha k-kookie-" Taehyung laughed nervously as the breed of sweat started to form on his forehead and cupped Jungkook's cheeks patting them softly "i-im- uh" he fumbles due to the sudden close proximity between them.