6.

"Why didn't you want me?" Taehyung asked frowning sitting on the bed with folded hands, dressed for university for the last time as it's their graduation day today.

"Huh?" Jungkook looks at Taehyung through the mirror as he was combing his hairs "what do you mean?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes "You told me you didn't want any mate because of some stupid reason and now that I came out as your mate it's clear that you don't want me as one..omg are you gonna reject me? WHY!" He questioned glaring at Jungkook.

Jungkook chuckles "Oh that" he shrugged and placed the comb back at it's place and walks to Taehyung, bending he pinched Taehyung's nose "Aww is my darling Alpha already in love with me?" He teased.

Taehyung slapped his hand away "Yeah asshole! Who will fall for you huh not me! But you are not getting rid of me that easily" He yelled and climbed down the bed before running out of the room to hide his red face.

Jungkook laughed looking at Tae's back then he smiles softly "Don't worry love i don't wanna get rid of you anyway, I'm gonna tell you the truth now that we are mates. I don't have to worry about anything, for me it's always you" he mumbled and ruffles his hair "Damn I'm really gonna show my romantic side to this butthole huh" he added chuckling, walking out of the room he thinks about his plan.

--------------------

Taehyung was sulking. Why? Because since the time he stepped in University he didn't see Jungkook. After coming to University Jungkook just vanished after smacking his butt, he didn't even get the chance to hit back!

Jimin pats Taehyung's head seeing the grumpy mood of the Alpha making Taehyung whined and hugged Jimin side ways.

He sighed and stood up walking to stage when his name was called to collect his certificate.

He stood before the principal and took the certificate and bows befor him. As he was about to go down, a voice stopped him.

"Wait!" They all turned their head towards the voice and saw Jungkook coming out of the backside curtains, huffing and panting.

After calming his breath he nods to the principal who smiled and nods back and passed the mic to Jungkook.

Jungkook took the mic and from other hand he held a confused Taehyung's hand.

Everyone was looking at him confused as to what this Alpha is upto.

"I swear to god Taehyung will kill him if he did something embarassing" Jin mumbles looking at the stage making others nod in agreement, waiting for what's coming next.

Taehyung was confused by the sudden appearance of his Alpha as he don't know what's going on he stayed silent and wait for Jungkook to continue.

Jungkook held the mic upto his lip fully turning to Taehyung he smiled and took a deep breath.

"So today's our graduation day, first of all congratulations too all of you guys" he said glancing at the crowd of students for a second then turn back his attention to Taehyung.

"On this day i want to confess something.... Taehyung my dear butthole" he started, but hissed a little when Taehyung hit him on his chest glaring.

All students snickered  "He's sneaking death I'm telling you" Jimin said hiding his face feeling second hand embarrassment.

"God I don't know this dumbass anymore" Yoongi said scrunching his nose. Others sigh and bend their head down in embarassment.