A Race's End

Rhydon: Last time on the Rhydonculous Race, the final four teams were in for a scorcher in Egypt! They faced killer crocs in the Nile, raining arrows in the pyramid, and a deadly escape room! The Fashion Designers, Cousins, and Gamers all formed a giant super team to try and take the Athletes down once and for all, but things spiraled out of control when everyone got mixed up in the pyramid. In the end, despite all the schemes and dirty tricks played to get the upper hand, Athletes Machoke and Weavile ended up in last place and were eliminated. (Blows a party blower) What? Er, no I'm not celebrating their loss. I'm celebrating because we are at the FINALE! You won't want to miss this final leg and seeing who wins that sweet sweet million dollar prize here on... The Rhydonculous Race! (Heavily smiles and winks at the camera)

(Theme song; On a plane)

Quagsire: (over intercom) Please sit tight passengers, we should be at our destination in no time. Once again, thank you for choosing Quagsire airlines as the sponsored airline of the Rhydonculous Race. Even when the race is over, please come fly with us again soon.

Oshawott: Wow I'm actually kinda gonna miss this once its all over.

Sandshrew: I know! Hard to believe that no matter what this is the end.

Vulpix: Well one thing is for sure, this experience of a world tour has been MUCH better than the Total Drama Pokemon one.

Oshawott: (laughs) Yeah, you've got that right. I mean, I wasn't even on it but still... it's Raichu... (Vulpix laughs too)

Shinx: Okay so everybody, what has been your favorite destination of the race?

Vulpix: France for sure!

Meowstic: I don't think I need to express which one Shinx and I liked, but if we are only counting real locations, then Japan.

Sandshrew: What about you Buizel?

Buizel: Me? Um...

(In Confessional)
Buizel: Look I am absolutely PUMPED to be in the finals! Dream come true! But I'll be honest, it's a little weird to be all friendly and chummy with the competition. I mean, these people can't honestly be expecting a super sunshine and rainbows finale right?
(End)

Buziel: I'm not really sure, but um, I think I'm gonna sit over by that window. Come on Oshawott.

Meowstic: Hmm? Ah yeah Buizel has a point.

Buizel: With what? I didn't say anything!

Meowstic: You didn't have to. I can tell that our friendliness from yesterday only makes this finale more awkward. So for the rest of today you guys are simply the competition.

Vulpiz: Ah, alright yeah that definitely was what I was thinking too.

Buizel: (scratches head) Man you guys are good then heh. Well, it's settled then. May the best team win. (Fist bumps everyone)

Shinx: Yeah! But I hate to break it to you guys but... (in a Smash announcer voice) The winner will be... SHINX!!! (Meowstic starts laughing)

Sandshrew: (to Vulpix) By the way, where do you think our final leg will take place?

Vulpix: (shrugs) No clue, guess we will find out when we land which should be so-

Quagsire: (over intercom) I'm sorry but today's flight doesn't really have a scheduled landing. We do however, have a scheduled drop off. Which just so happens to be now.

Rhydon: (over intercom) Surprise! That's right everyone, it's parachute time again! Come up to the captains quarters, grab a chute, and get ready to jump!